Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game

You aren't are a real fan. Fans LIVE where the teams are from. You're a phony bandwagon fan.

What?!?!? That makes NO ****ing sense at all. If he was a bandwagon fan he would a Pats fan. You don't jump on a bandwagon of a team that doesn't win. You get on a bandwagon of a team that wins or is the "next big thing."

Its already been said several times, but this is a job and a sport for these guys. While we may hope that they take loses as hard as we do as fans, but that isn't the reality. IT doesn't mean they don't care, it means they actually have a better understanding of their profession. You think two lawyers going against each other during a case can't grab a beer with each other at the end of the day. Why can't Tom laugh with who we consider to be a "who dat" player? As much as we hate Tom Brady it doesn't make him an actual ass hole....

You guys are really going to pissed after the Buffalo game when Campbell and Incognito get together. They're tight. Because Buffalo is going to beat our ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember going to hockey games at the old Boston Garden when I was a teenager. If you weren't from Boston you had to fight your way out of there. There weren't any TV, internet, fans.

You mean you got cheated out of a good experience at a Boston game?

I remember going to hockey games at the old Boston Garden when I was a teenager. If you weren't from Boston you had to fight your way out of there. There weren't any TV, internet, fans.

Don't see much fighting going on in the Garden, fans look to be cheering the visitors.

1_messier-1.jpg

Good post. Unlike most brats on here who take potshots at Brady for just winning, the players actually want to beat his brains out on the field, but after the game, they understand he's the greatest QB they are going to be on the field with. Unless your Allen Iverson talking trash to MJ, that's usually how it is.

Isn't there a Pats forum somewhere you can go post your drivel too? Why do you insist on hanging around here and rubbing everyone's nose in it? Kill yourself.

The jokes on all of us who are invested in the game emotionally more than the players for whom its a job, or an occupation.

Ok NY.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Toronto.

Are there any real Miami Dolphin fans here?

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Indiana.

You people are a joke.

Wow dude, great retort. Remind us, how exactly location is relative to being a "true" fan. It's like having an intelligent discussion with a ****ing 4 year old

That's a load of horse ****. When you're talking **** and want to win badly there is no friendliness after the game .
Tom Brady doesn't smile like that after a loss . He's like that because he won , he's a competitor .

Aikens is a moron

Living w/ an us v the world mentality 24/7/365 is terrible way to live life. Its even worse IMO when you are a fan of team X & totally let it warp your perspective on existence.

They were giving each other respect after the game. You could actually hear Aikens go up to Brady and say, "You're the best that's ever done it" or something like that. Then Brady came back with something inaudible and they both started laughing. Maybe he said "And you aren't." That would have made me lol.

Aikens and Brady got to know each other last year:

Dolphins_Patriots_Football0fa08jpgw1484-1.jpg

[video]http://fat.gfycat.com/FaroffInfiniteCommabutterfly.webm[/video]

Nice fantasy story junior. I doubt that you have ever been to any Game in your life. Probably don't even follow any sports just some little punk who saw too many Patsy promos on TV and decided to pretend to be a Patsy fan.

Nice fantasy story junior. I doubt that you have ever been to any Game in your life. Probably don't even follow any sports just some little punk who saw too many Patsy promos on TV and decided to pretend to be a Patsy fan.

Newsflash! Pretending to be a Patriots fan is a hell of a lot more rewarding than being a real Dolphins fan.... just an FYI for you.

Back
Top Bottom