Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game

I never understood people who picked a favorite football team just bc of where they live...

Lol. Too funny. Yeah, I'm a bandwagon fan of a team that has been to the playoffs once in the past 14 years. Suuuuuuure...

I've lived all over the country. Every time I move, I'm supposed to switch favorite teams? THAT is the definition of a bandwagon fan.

You support your local team. Anything else is fairy BS. Getoutahere, you're a Bears fan.

You support your local team. Anything else is fairy BS. Getoutahere, you're a Bears fan.

Well, I currently live in Wisconsin, soooooo... Nope, still a Fins fan.

Please tell me who you were a fan of before 2001. We all know the Pats didn't have fans before that...

I never understood people who picked a favorite football team just bc of where they live...

I can't imagine pretending you're a fan of a team a 1000 miles away from where you live. The point of these teams is to enrich the local environment. It isn't to give some twerp halfway across the country something to do on Sunday.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Well, I currently live in Wisconsin, soooooo... Nope, still a Fins fan.

Please tell me who you were a fan of before 2001. We all know the Pats didn't have fans before that...

That's the kind of thing some TV fan would say.

tom444...are you serious with that horse crap post that real fans live where the team is from?!! Dude, I'm a soon to be 41 year old man who lives in NW Georgia. I'm from Fla, but a decade working for Uncle Sam took me to alot of places. As I said, I now live here in NW Georgia; and I've been a Dolphins fan all my life, never wavered in my support, been pissed alot, but never wavered. They're my team no matter what or where I live, so you need to get outta here with an ignorant and stupid a$$ statement like that.

Is the Patriots guy getting Aikens' helmet away from him there? Must be removing the two-way radio into Tom's helmet so he could relay the defensive signals ;)

I kid, I joke, we got handed in Foxboro again, like everyone else does.

The Then just admit you're just a fan of the New England area and you're not even a football fan. Good to know that if the Pats ever move, you'd become a Jets fan.

I go to at least 2 fins games a year, and have been to training camp. There's things called cars and planes. They're pretty remarkable.

tom444...are you serious with that horse crap post that real fans live where the team is from?!! Dude, I'm a soon to be 41 year old man who lives in NW Georgia. I'm from Fla, but a decade working for Uncle Sam took me to alot of places. As I said, I now live here in NW Georgia; and I've been a Dolphins fan all my life, never wavered in my support, been pissed alot, but never wavered. They're my team no matter what or where I live, so you need to get outta here with an ignorant and stupid a$$ statement like that.

Well NW Georgia is kinda barren. You're forgiven.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Then just admit you're just a fan of the New England area and you're not even a football fan. Good to know that if the Pats ever move, you'd become a Jets fan.

I go to at least 2 find games a year, and have been to training camp. There's things called cars and planes. They're pretty remarkable.

Get a life TV fan.

This is football not geography. I became a Fins fan when I was 5 years old. For all I knew at that time, Miami was in my backyard.

I think you're just trying to get under people's skin tom, because you can't possibly believe what you're spewing. Yeah those "phony band wagon" fans who live elsewhere in the country have never spent some of their hard earned money to buy tickets and plane tickets to go fly and see the Dolphins play, whether in Miami or somewhere else. Again, just take your ignorant and asinine comments out of here.

This is football not geography. I became a Fins fan when I was 5 years old. For all I knew at that time, Miami was in my backyard.

While I'm just having a little fun here on the one hand, on the other hand I can't imagine being a fan of a team that wasn't local. Sure, before the Patriots came into existence here most of us were Giants fans. But there was always that gap. We knew we weren't really true fans because we lived in Boston not NYC.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I think you're just trying to get under people's skin tom, because you can't possibly believe what you're spewing. Yeah those "phony band wagon" fans who live elsewhere in the country have never spent some of their hard earned money to buy tickets and plane tickets to go fly and see the Dolphins play, whether in Miami or somewhere else. Again, just take your ignorant and asinine comments out of here.

Aww, poor baby.

Trolls who are most likely bandwagon fans trying to tell people what teams they should be a fan of. When the Patriots are no longer winning, I bet these Patriots trolls will disappear or reappear as fans of the latest media darling team. I call BS that these two clowns were actually fans of the Patriots even going back to the '90s. They are such huge Pats fans that they were probably shunned off of the Pats fan boards so they have to hang out here and troll every day.

Trolls who are most likely bandwagon fans trying to tell people what teams they should be a fan of. When the Patriots are no longer winning, I bet these Patriots trolls will disappear or reappear as fans of the latest media darling team. I call BS that these two clowns were actually fans of the Patriots even going back to the '90s. They are such huge Pats fans that they were probably shunned off of the Pats fan boards so they have to hang out here and troll every day.

This supposed Dolphins fan is from Philadelphia, please.

This supposed Dolphins fan is from Philadelphia, please.

I am a real fan of my team. Not some dip**** who jumped on the bandwagon of a winning team like yourself. I bet you even lied about your age. I am sure that you are some 25 year old guy living in your parents basement. You most likely aren't even living in the New England area. I would make a guess that you are probably living in either Miami, Tampa or someplace like Oakland. Surely jumped on the pats bandwagon back around '03

Back
Top Bottom