Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game

I am a real fan of my team. Not some dip**** who jumped on the bandwagon of a winning team like yourself. I bet you even lied about your age. I am sure that you are some 25 year old guy living in your parents basement. You most likely aren't even living in the New England area. I would make a guess that you are probably living in either Miami, Tampa or someplace like Oakland. Surely jumped on the pats bandwagon back around '03

Typical know nothing TV fan.

i actually thought it was cool TBH. strange but kinda cool.

Agreed. Most of the shots shower where guys being friendly with each other. I get its a loss, vs a hated rival, but it's just being a good sport. Probably congratulating Brady I mean come on guys being friendly and showing sportsmanship. That's soooo bad

You support your local team. Anything else is fairy BS. Getoutahere, you're a Bears fan.
what say you about the teams that move on their fans? If the pats moved to LA, would you still root for them?

Agreed. Most of the shots shower where guys being friendly with each other. I get its a loss, vs a hated rival, but it's just being a good sport. Probably congratulating Brady I mean come on guys being friendly and showing sportsmanship. That's soooo bad
agreed. I love hockey too and I think one of the coolest things they do is the handshake line at the end of a playoff series. these guys go 4-7 games of pounding each other, fighting etc and then shake hands / congratulate after - sends a good message and is classy in my opinion.

agreed. I love hockey too and I think one of the coolest things they do is the handshake line at the end of a playoff series. these guys go 4-7 games of pounding each other, fighting etc and then shake hands / congratulate after - sends a good message and is classy in my opinion.

Yep. One of the best things to see, during a game is guys of opposing teams helping each other up. It's rare, but a very nice gesture. Hard to do that against a hated rival absolutely, no doubt! But if Suh/Wake sandwich and murder someone, is it so bad to see them offer a hand up out of respect

Typical know nothing TV fan.

Youre just a little bitch boy. Plenty of other opposing fans post here and aren't just here trying to stir **** up. Junc posts all the time and you know what, he usually is respectable. GBpackers10-the best. Total class act. Some of the Bills guys are solid. You're just a troll; plain and simple.

I am a real fan of my team. Not some dip**** who jumped on the bandwagon of a winning team like yourself. I bet you even lied about your age. I am sure that you are some 25 year old guy living in your parents basement. You most likely aren't even living in the New England area.

someone (beyond me) could easily check his IP address lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Patriots have the most obnoxious fans. And brady is no class act. When he loses he pouts and runs into the locker room without showing any respect to the other team.

Tom444 go suck a dick masshole

Ok NY.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Patriots have the most obnoxious fans. And brady is no class act. When he loses he pouts and runs into the locker room without showing any respect to the other team.

Toronto.

Are there any real Miami Dolphin fans here?

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Youre just a little bitch boy. Plenty of other opposing fans post here and aren't just here trying to stir **** up. Junc posts all the time and you know what, he usually is respectable. GBpackers10-the best. Total class act. Even furiousbee or w/e, the new patriots fan ateast comes off as intelligible... You're just a troll; plain and simple.

someone (beyond me) could easily check his IP address lol

Indiana.

You people are a joke.

Ok NY.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Toronto.

Are there any real Miami Dolphin fans here?

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Indiana.

You people are a joke.

Pretty deflating responses no?

I remember going to hockey games at the old Boston Garden when I was a teenager. If you weren't from Boston you had to fight your way out of there. There weren't any TV, internet, fans.

I remember going to hockey games at the old Boston Garden when I was a teenager. If you weren't from Boston you had to fight your way out of there. There weren't any TV, internet, fans.

Yawn.

Uj7kpvM-1.jpg

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...patriots-high-fives-walt-news-photo/494868664

Why was Walt Aikens laughing & joking around with Tom Brady after the game? It wasn't a 2 second thing. It lasted for a while. They didn't go to college together, and they never played on the same NFL team.

It seemed highly inappropriate, considering we just got crushed by a division opponent in a big game on national TV, and lost some important players to injury (Cam Wake, DeVante Parker, Ja'wuan James). Every dolphin fan around the world was bummed out, and it didn't even seem like Walt Aikens cared about winning or the season.
Because it's a job and you're allowed to laugh after a bad day at work. Get over yourself. That's life. It's sports. This isn't important.

It was strange Aikens and Brady. If it was Jones and Brady more understandable. I wonder if they have some relationship off the field, but WALT AIKENS? Cmoooooon man.
You have to be an elite player to laugh with Brady? Gtfoh he's a human being. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom