Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walt Aikens & Tom Brady laughing & joking around after the game

They probably have the same agent or played in a charity golf tournament in the offseason together or something.

Aikens was just trying to get on Brady's good side so he does not keep getting roasted by him in the next meeting (assuming he still on the team).

Fans need to get over this. Do you all not plays sports recreationally? I play bball with different groups of ppl on different days and we all play hard, talk ****, and sometimes there's even fights on the court, but when it's over it's over. People I don't even really know outside of the court. The next week, those people that are good you want on your team. No reason you can't play hard and then be friendly after. This dude is a legend, maybe the GOAT, I'd imagine after the game I would want to go meet him and be friendly.

That's a load of horse ****. When you're talking **** and want to win badly there is no friendliness after the game .
Tom Brady doesn't smile like that after a loss . He's like that because he won , he's a competitor .

Aikens is a moron

I THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD TOO!!!

Mostly because I couldn't believe one of the GOAT was legitimately conversing with such a garbage player.

You've seen grown men that literally fist fight on the court and then are smiling like that after the game ? Really ? In what world

Usually when two grown men fist fight one of the two will no be getting up to play basketball after , let along smile and hug the guy that just knocked him out .

I'd like to live in that world you're talking about .

I understand the Brady and Aikens story more than I did your fairy tale story

That's a load of horse ****. When you're talking **** and want to win badly there is no friendliness after the game .
Tom Brady doesn't smile like that after a loss . He's like that because he won , he's a competitor .

Aikens is a moron

True enough. If we won last night, you think Brady is smiling like that and talking to Walt ****ing Aikens? Pfffft. Riiiiiight. He's walking off the field, head down, no smile. Probably wouldn't even shake your hand. We know this because we've seen it before when we've beaten them.

Good post. Unlike most brats on here who take potshots at Brady for just winning, the players actually want to beat his brains out on the field, but after the game, they understand he's the greatest QB they are going to be on the field with. Unless your Allen Iverson talking trash to MJ, that's usually how it is.

GTFOH with that garbage. You come to our house and call us names? why are you even here???

True enough. If we won last night, you think Brady is smiling like that and talking to Walt ****ing Aikens? Pfffft. Riiiiiight. He's walking off the field, head down, no smile. Probably wouldn't even shake your hand. We know this because we've seen it before when we've beaten them.

True. Brady would kill you to win at badminton.

Maybe Tom offered Walt a job as his caddy when Walt's NFL career is over at the end of this season.

Uj7kpvM-1.jpg

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...patriots-high-fives-walt-news-photo/494868664

Why was Walt Aikens laughing & joking around with Tom Brady after the game? It wasn't a 2 second thing. It lasted for a while. They didn't go to college together, and they never played on the same NFL team.

It seemed highly inappropriate, considering we just got crushed by a division opponent in a big game on national TV, and lost some important players to injury (Cam Wake, DeVante Parker, Ja'wuan James). Every dolphin fan around the world was bummed out, and it didn't even seem like Walt Aikens cared about winning or the season.

if i look at the jerseys it looks like before the game, not after

You aren't are a real fan. Fans LIVE where the teams are from. You're a phony bandwagon fan.

Lol. Too funny. Yeah, I'm a bandwagon fan of a team that has been to the playoffs once in the past 14 years. Suuuuuuure...

I've lived all over the country. Every time I move, I'm supposed to switch favorite teams? THAT is the definition of a bandwagon fan.

Back
Top Bottom