Wanny actively pursuing another wideout!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny actively pursuing another wideout!!

finzfan4life

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I just heard on ESPN that Wanny said they are actively pursuing another wideout. God, i hope it happens soon. I think Ogun is gone.

grooves12 said:
My guesses are Tim Brown... or Keenan McCardell
On ESPN News Ed Werder said that Miami is not interested in either of these guys. They want a speed reciever and not a couple of slow old men.

grooves12 said:
My guesses are Tim Brown... or Keenan McCardell
No, Wanny said neither of them 2 because they are looking for speed down field. He says they are slot receivers.

I am so sick right now. I had hope BECAUSE of Boston, now I am just destroyed. If we bring in another potent WR, I would feel a lot better.

Keenan would make my day...not so much with Tim Brown.

IF we're to use OGUN as trade bait...I'd want to get someone who will be with us for awhile. No Golden Oldies or anything of that nature. What good, fast young reciever is out there that a team would be wiling to give up??

It's Rod Gardner...its right on the main page now. Very exciting. Should put some air back behind some disenchanted dolfans. I also say do it. Gardner is definately still in the upside of his career. Even if it is a trade for O gun, I'd say take it. We all know Mr. Snyder likes to get ripped so maybe we can get a pick out of it

Why in the world would we be interested in trading Wally for Garner. You have to be kiddning me. Your trading a proven pro bowler for a nobody. If they are going to trade Wally, at least trade for a pro bowler type a player.

I see Rod Gardner as more of a possesion receiver then done the field threat.

TerryTate said:
Rod Gardner is being looked at closely according to PFC
Maybe Gardner and a draft pick for Ogun?
I did like Gardner a lot in the '01 draft and was hoping he'd fall to us.
Rod is not a burner though, and that would go against what Dave said about looking for another speed receiver that can stretch the field.

And another thing....wouldn't it be sick if Boston is back to form next season. We have chambers, gardner, and boston???? We have plenty of defense. Lets invest in the offense for once.

I don't think Gardner is that impressive. We need somebody who is going to strech the field. I rather have brown or Mccardel. That way, we can keep Wally.

Back
Top Bottom