Wanny actively pursuing another wideout!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny actively pursuing another wideout!!

I'm not against signing Brown as a one year band-aid, and keeping our draft picks and Ogun.
Yes Brown is old and slow and won't stretch the field, but he has excellent hands, runs precise routes, will keep his feet in bounds on the sideline out routes and he won't drop the gimme catches on 3rd down that stall drives and cause the QBs to lose faith in him. Didn't we see some of that from Thompson last year early on before the Qbs had their fill of it and began to look elsewhere?
Brown can make the tough catch too, but the biggest thing is he won't drop the routine ones as so often plagued us last year with Thompson and McKnight.
Then next year we can bolster the receiving corps in free agency and the draft.

If Wanny's quote was that he wants a Speed Receiver then It is not Gardner they want. He is not a speed receiver. He is a big guy who can work the middle of the field.

I Think The Redskins Will Offer Gardner And A #2 Pick If They Have One? I Say Do It And Then Sign Kenny Holmes!!

We should be Actively Pursuing Something!

We have to go for Brown.
We really don't have a choice.
1 year deal make him the #2 man behind Chambers.
He is a big name....big confidence and he can probably teach our Qaurterbacks something.

Ya Gotta Believe!!

Why can't we go after a great reciever, instead of an average reciever.

because normally teams dont want to part with a "great" receiver a couple weeks before the start of the season.. :\

Noway!

We are going to need WALLY more now that we have no offensive threats! They would have to give up Gardner and at least a 1st or 2nd rounder next season. A 3rd or higher would be highway robbery by that PENCILNECK geek in Washington!

CheesyChasey said:
We have to go for Brown.
We really don't have a choice.
1 year deal make him the #2 man behind Chambers.
He is a big name....big confidence and he can probably teach our Qaurterbacks something.

Ya Gotta Believe!!

Sure they have a choice. I read that TB is interested in signing Brown, and if they do they may cut Kennan.

There is still time to get one or two quality players, that can come in and contribute.

What they should not do is panic.

Yeah, but if you use Wally as trade bait, I don't understand why we can't find anybody better than Gardner.

They are a very reliable source... they have many connections within the NFL and they VERY rarely post "crazy" rumors and such... I trust them anyways... :cool:

Gardner is ...s...............................l..............................o.................................w......

Don't be shocked if its a O-Gun for Samules/Gardner deal.

That would help Washington clear cap space to sign Ogun

MikeO said:
Don't be shocked if its a O-Gun for Samules/Gardner deal.

That would help Washington clear cap space to sign Ogun

I seriously doubt they'd give up Samuels and Gardner for O-GUN, but if they could do it, go for it. Kill two birds with one stone.

Back
Top Bottom