Wanny actively pursuing another wideout!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny actively pursuing another wideout!!

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Word is that Boston may never get back to form.

BTW, I heard y'all have to sign O-Gun before you can trade him (which in turn I heard is unlikely).
Word is no one knows...why dont we wait tell the surgery happens.

O-Gun will sign the small tender, if he gets a good deal somwhere else.

dolphinsfan69 said:
As long as it isn't just Gardner for Ogun straight up.
That would be a terrible deal.Ogun straight up for Gardner.No please.I choose to think they have something else up their sleeve.

SpitOnSurtain80 said:

Who's word? Yours? Have you talked to the physician that did the surgery?
Until the team issues a press release on the results of the surgery, which include what they are told by the attending physician, anything to do with the long term prognosis is nothing but speculation.

BTW, He did come back completely from a similar injury to the other knee two years ago

MrClean said:
SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Who's word? Yours? Have you talked to the physician that did the surgery?
Until the team issues a press release on the results of the surgery, which include what they are told by the attending physician, anything to do with the long term prognosis is nothing but speculation.

BTW, He did come back completely from a similar injury to the other knee two years ago

Actually, from a poster on here who is a doctor, his SN is bonedoc.. i'll link it when I find it.

While he is a doctor, he is, to a degree, speculating too. None of us, including him, know the complete extent of the injury. He didn't see the MRI, just like the rest of us.
DB did come back from a tendon tear to the other knee in '02, that we know for sure, it is past history. Boston still had plenty of speed after that injury.
Until the results of the sugery are known, it is not possible to make an accurate prognosis.

MrClean said:
While he is a doctor, he is, to a degree, speculating too. None of us, including him, know the complete extent of the injury. He didn't see the MRI, just like the rest of us.
DB did come back from a tendon tear to the other knee in '02, that we know for sure, it is past history. Boston still had plenty of speed after that injury.
Until the results of the sugery are known, it is not possible to make an accurate prognosis.
:peace:

That is true... we'll have to wait and see of course.

finzfan4life said:
He's not a physician, he is an x-ray tech. He doesn't know crap. When you hear it from a qualified physician then believe it. This guy makes me roll. :roflmao: :roflmao:
He said he was an orthopedic surgeon... :hmmm:

Does anybody still think that A Freeman can still play? The Dolphins are going to bring him in Tuesday for a workout. What do you guy's think about Freeman?

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
He will be just fine.

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
BTW, I heard y'all have to sign O-Gun before you can trade him (which in turn I heard is unlikely).
All he would have to do is sign his tender, then Miami could trade him and the new team could have him sign a new deal

Eddie moore for gardner after the release of trotter

steveincolorado said:
Does anybody still think that A Freeman can still play? The Dolphins are going to bring him in Tuesday for a workout. What do you guy's think about Freeman?
Antonio Freeman = :cap:

Back
Top Bottom