Wanny actively pursuing another wideout!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny actively pursuing another wideout!!

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Word is that Boston may never get back to form.

Word from who? The hamster in your pocket? Go troll somewhere else, cluehunter.

Why not Jabar Gaffney or Corey Bradford? Who ever the Texans don't have in the starting line-up.

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
What about him?

If your talking about trading for him, prepare to give up a 1st rounder (ATL's price for him) and clear some cap space.
See again as i said earlier, knows nuttin about football. Miami right now after all there signings is still 4 million under the cap. More than enough to trade for Price. Why post if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. It makes you look like a moron. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

finzfan4life said:
See again as i said earlier, knows nuttin about football. Miami right now after all there signings is still 4 million under the cap. More than enough to trade for Price. Why post if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. It makes you look like a moron. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm sorry, i'm a BILLS fan. I don't particularly care about your cap space, I just thought it was tight. Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!!!! I was wrong....

ogun would do it, because dan snyder will cut him the biggest check he has ever seen... thats what snyder does...

Dphins4me said:
Not really. He had done returned from one on the other knee.
Well, were getting mixed signals here from different people if you click that link I posted. Two say that he'll never be the same and may be career ending, another says he'll be fine. :confused:

One thing they seem to agree on is that he will lose some speed.

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Well, were getting mixed signals here from different people if you click that link I posted. Two say that he'll never be the same and may be career ending, another says he'll be fine. :confused:

AND MOST HERE keep trying to tell you that (real slow for you now) HE ALL READY HAD THE SAME INJURY ON THE OTHER KNEE!!!!

AND HE DID NOT LOSE A STEP..........

Got it?

SpitOnSurtain80 said:

Yeah, that befuddles me as well...

Does anyone really know what the hell is this injury about? Consecuence-wise, I mean - what will it be? Or is it, in fact, an unpredictable injury?

Back
Top Bottom