Wanny told assistants Feeley is a loose cannon and a bad influence. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny told assistants Feeley is a loose cannon and a bad influence.

FiN.in.RI said:
Or trading a First for Queenie? And 2 years later taking another Queen QB in the First? Yea you know ALLL ABOUT IT.
Comparing a QB in his 30's to one in his 20's.

And its not like Bledsoe has been as bad as AJs been. :lol:

Bledsoe has been pretty dang bad before. He was pretty good once too. I don't think he ever really lived up to his true potential.

Crisis said:
This coming from a fan of a team that traded a 2nd round pick for a QB, and wants to draft another QB with the #1 pick.

That's the equivalent of drafting a QB in the 2nd round one year, and drafting another in the first the next.
How in the F*** do YOU know what the Dolphin f-o is going to do ???? Hell there is going to be new people in key positions that no one knows who will be and YOU are predicting the Phins will be drafting a qb in April ... :shakeno:
:spit:

Marino1983

muscle979 said:
Bledsoe has been pretty dang bad before. He was pretty good once too. I don't think he ever really lived up to his true potential.
Agreed.

But he's the main reason there is a new stadium in Foxboro right now.

Marino1983 said:
How in the F*** do YOU know what the Dolphin f-o is going to do ???? Hell there is going to be new people in key positions that no one knows who will be and YOU are predicting the Phins will be drafting a qb in April ... :shakeno:
:spit:

Marino1983
And all the people getting hard-ons on here for that CAL kid wouldn't help make my statement?

You're right, they'll probably do something even worse, maybe they'll trade it for another 3rd stringer with a conditional pick. :lol:

Crisis said:
Atleast he doesn't give the other team more TDs than he scores. :lol:
No but Queeny loves to be sacked so much that he has made it into an art-form... Not to mention he collect's an enormous paycheck for a laughable performance !!!!
:lol:

Marino1983

Crisis said:
Comparing a QB in his 30's to one in his 20's.

And its not like Bledsoe has been as bad as AJs been. :lol:

Riiiiiight. Bledsh!t still sucks. AJ still has to prove himself, he's only started 2 games this year, one in a hurricane. Im not sayin AJ will be any good but I;ll resever my judgment until he's consistantly played some football games.

You traded a First Round draft pick for an OLD bonafide washed up queen.

Crisis said:
And all the people getting hard-ons on here for that CAL kid wouldn't help make my statement?

You're right, they'll probably do something even worse, maybe they'll trade it for another 3rd stringer with a conditional pick. :lol:

You make no sense. :lol:

Wannstedt is gone. :lol:

Crisis said:

Crisis... go to the smack forum if you're just going to pester the members.

Crisis said:

Shows that you have no freakin CLUE about this team or the game itself !!!!
Considering all the B-S that Wannstedt has apparently thrown on / at Feeley it's no wonder that he has struggled !!!
:rolleyes2

Marino1983

Crisis said:
You all seem to forget how awful he played this year.

That's the thing about being 4-1 as a starter, he was on a MUCH MUCH better Philly team that even won with Detmer starting.

AJ is nothing special.
Better; at least you're saying something now.

So, you consider it a fair assessment of Feeley's abilities to judge him on the basis of 2 1/2 games' performance, when:
  • He had not practiced as the team's starter for more than 1 week before his first start, because - as we see now - the HC disliked him and thought he was a "loose cannon..."
  • And one of the games on which you're judging him was in such poor conditions that if one were to judge opposing QB Roethlisberger on that same game, one would conclude he was "nothing special" as well...
  • And the fact that when he throws interceptions and makes mistakes, it's because "he sucks;" but when he wins games and performs well, it's not because of him?
You can't have it both ways. You and others have expressed the sentiment that Feeley as a QB ranges anywhere from "nothing special," to "sucks."

But when challenged, not one of you has produced one shred of satisfactory proof to back your arguments. Which makes your arguments opinions - to which you are certainly entitled - and to which no one is begrudging you the right.

It's when you state your opinions as fact that you do yourself and others a disservice.

So, the fact is that a monkey flipping a coin could make those same kinds of pronouncements and predictions all day long and be right about as often as you would are by extrapolating the little insignificant bits of evidence that weigh heavily in your mind, combined with your "gut feeling."

NaboCane said:
Better; at least you're saying something now.

So, you consider it a fair assessment of Feeley's abilities to judge him on the basis of 2 1/2 games' performance, when:
  • He had not practiced as the team's starter for more than 1 week before his first start, because - as we see now - the HC disliked him and thought he was a "loose cannon..."
  • And one of the games on which you're judging him was in such poor conditions that if one were to judge opposing QB Roethlisberger on that same game, one would conclude he was "nothing special" as well...
  • And the fact that when he throws interceptions and makes mistakes, it's because "he sucks;" but when he wins games and performs well, it's not because of him?
You can't have it both ways. You and others have expressed the sentiment that Feeley as a QB ranges anywhere from "nothing special," to "sucks."

But when challenged, not one of you has produced one shred of satisfactory proof to back your arguments. Which makes your arguments opinions - to which you are certainly entitled - and to which no one is begrudging you the right.

It's when you state your opinions as fact that you do yourself and others a disservice.

So, the fact is that a monkey flipping a coin could make those same kinds of pronouncements and predictions all day long and be right about as often as you would are by extrapolating the little insignificant bits of evidence that weigh heavily in your mind, combined with your "gut feeling."
He was in 2 1/2 game and benched for Fiedler. That could be a coaching mistake, but the fact that he got benched when he is supposed to be the future at QB tells you something about his abilities.

Big Ben didn't make as much mistakes as Feeley did, games in poor conditions there shouldn't be many mistakes because you should be conservative.

AJ never won games in Philly, he simply didn't lose them. Same thing Fiedler did with you guys. AJ never did anything as a starter in Philly that made him great. He was still a 3rd-string QB there, and the games he played he had alot of ST help and a great defense in Philly that year. He did nothing to warrant a 2nd round pick, and being touted by many fans as the "next Marino"

FiN.in.RI said:
:lol: wait, wait... :roflmao:
Bledsoe was the only thing in NE that made them sell tickets for years. There's no denying that.

Crisis said:
Bledsoe was the only thing in NE that made them sell tickets for years. There's no denying that.

Your gonna have to try harder than that, kid. I live here I know the deal..

Prove it to me that Bledsh!t was the reason why the Pats got their new stadium. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom