Warming up to Waddle | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warming up to Waddle

I’m just curious does anyone know does tyreek hill run most his vertical concepts originating from the slot or boundary?

cause with waddle just about all those vertical concepts are originating from the slot. I can see why folks like this kid though he’s another that has a feel for db leverage and how to create separation using width and explosive redirect ability and fluidity

If Waddle didn't have better hands than Rondale Moore, I'd say take Moore in the second.

Let Waddle drop past 10 and try to move up from 18. It's gonna be a wonky draft and I think you could find a trade partner easily.

Our front office is going to have a helluva time ranking these guys.
Trade down to 8 with Carolina. Get their 2nd this year and 1st next year. Pick WR at #8, edge or LB at #18. 3 2nd rd picks gets you a RB, WR, and edge or LB in 2nd round. .

I'm surprised Elijah Moore hardly gets any love. Other than Pach ain't nobody talking about him.

I worry about Smiths durability. In the championship game. He got hit in the end zone feel on his butt and almost got hurt.

I also like Amari Rogers out of Clemson...I like his build, looks more like an NFL player.

I put up a stat a little while ago comparing Waddle to Smith when they were both on the field...

For the record, Waddle was having the Heisman trophy season...

For argument's sake:

Jaylen Waddle
wadddle 2.PNG

Devanta Smith
smith.PNG

Just in case we forgot that we need a deep threat:

Attachments

• waddle.PNG
    waddle.PNG
    101.8 KB · Views: 2
How the hell is he undoubtedly the best? Devonta Smith is the first WR in 30 years to win the Heisman Trophy.
We shall see in three years. Chase is a natural pass catcher, I think he’s the best in the class. I’m splitting hairs, but that’s my thoughts. Doesn’t mean Smith isn’t a great player, but I’d take Chase.

Devonta Smith is the Antonio Brown type of player and Waddle is the Henry Ruggs type. They are both very good but Waddle is a slot receiver and Devonta Smith is a WR1.

One is worthy of #3 overall and the other clearly isn't. I would drafted Smith #3 and Waddle @ #18 or in the 2nd.
I don't see that at all. Brown's game is his explosiveness and his overall desire to catch the ball. Smith's game is his smoothness in and out of cuts, his quick feet off the line, and his route running ability.

I compare Waddle more to Tyreek Hill. The body size and explosiveness are almost identical. Sark used Waddle very similar to how KC uses Hill before his injury last year.

For me personally, I like Waddle (assuming he's healthy) over Smith.

Maybe you get the one that can do both, and that's Waddle, Fins already have Parker and Williams So there you have it get both needs in one selection.

The fact this fourm is only talking about offense like that'll win the chip by itself is hilarious.

Especially when you're talking about taking a damn WR in the top 3. Just mind numbing.

Back
Top Bottom