Watch Rodgers play, he's worth #2 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Rodgers play, he's worth #2

this is just another "I'm so smart/I told you so" thread

Actually, it's not... but you can skim over other posts and just assume that.

This was saying: stop thinking we don't need to invest in a 1st round QB... because we keep making the same mistakes in very similar situations. And... certain folks need to stop telling other posters not to question decisions the Miami Dolphins front office makes, because I don't think a fan could've done much worse than the Phins have this decade.

y, y, y did we pass up on aaron rodgers????????? o boy how good we would have been if we had taken him.

i know people say you can say that about any team or player on how you should have picked that player, but we needed a qb badly back then and he was there, and yet we let him pass and we take a ****in running back at the 2nd overall pick, the same position, that despite we needed a running back, there lifespan in the nfl is the shortest out of any position, and running back is a lot easier to find in free agency or via trade than a franchise qb.

Anyone remember when we didn't draft every great player that isn't a Dolphin? Hopefully we can find some special players this year.

Ryan could sure use someone to keep Clay Matthews off of him :).

Yes sir!!

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Aaron Rodgers is playing like a god..Too bad we drafted Ronnie Brown instead of him..

By the way, to those folks who think we should draft a RB in the first round should take a look at what Green Bay is doing with a 6th round pick from the University of Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom