Watch Rosen move the Safety with his eyes, then drop a dime on Parker for the one-handed grab | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Rosen move the Safety with his eyes, then drop a dime on Parker for the one-handed grab

Where’s the video of drake putting the ball on the ground in the red zone?

Maybe just video of the inevitable helmet slam when he got to the sideline

What is with the horrific route combination on the left side?

Double out routes when there isn’t anyone covering the middle of the field!!

An In or Post would have been wide open especially since the CB had outside leverage on the high route.

Where’s the video of drake putting the ball on the ground in the red zone?

Maybe just video of the inevitable helmet slam when he got to the sideline
Nobody is on board w drake putting the ball on the carpet. That's not the point of this tread. Start a damn drake bitch tread if you have to just stop bringing these stupid bitch points into every tread that showing improvement or positive.

Nobody is on board w drake putting the ball on the carpet. That's not the point of this tread. Start a damn drake bitch tread if you have to just stop bringing these stupid bitch points into every tread that showing improvement or positive.

Go pick a fight with someone more your speed Scotty. Or beam up I don't freaking care.

Go pick a fight with someone more your speed Scotty. Or beam up I don't freaking care.
Im looking backward. Once you catch up we'll talk.

Oh no. You can wait, I'm just about to lap you.

These kinds of conversations are getting old around here. Swinging dich contests are for the immature or insecure. Keyboard warriors trying to appear smarter than each other and looking like fools.

I’m not the one doing all the “bitch” ing.

Back
Top Bottom