Watch Rosen move the Safety with his eyes, then drop a dime on Parker for the one-handed grab | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Rosen move the Safety with his eyes, then drop a dime on Parker for the one-handed grab

If you notice, Drake also levels Robert Quinn on that play. Here is a good look of it:

I was just about to ask who that was that he leveled. That stood out big time. That was a brutal block. Looked like he hated the guy :hurting

Parker just looks like he doesn’t have that dog in him to get to the next level. Looks content too much imo
I thought you were "out"...... Kidding @hoops

As always, I respect your knowledge, and input.

I do understand why a couple posters "beat you up" though.

Someone tried to start a thread with some positives. They even went to the trouble of videos, tgat clearly pointed out some good things.

So what did you do? Immediately started peeing on it with something that was not related to the context of the presented material.

I don't really care if you do that, or not. I'm not losing sleep over a post on a forum, but every thread doesn't have to be an arguement, particularly one like this. It wasn't promoting any agenda. It wasn't questioning anyone's views. It was just videos of something positive.

Watch (sound on) how Rosen moves the safety with his eyes, creating just enough space to drop a dime on Parker, who makes an amazing one-handed grab. Rosen throws a pretty deep ball.

Excellent post.

It nice to have some positive, intelligent material. Being a fan should have some enjoyment to it. Otherwise, what is the point.

I thought you were "out"...... Kidding @hoops

As always, I respect your knowledge, and input.

I do understand why a couple posters "beat you up" though.

Someone tried to start a thread with some positives. They even went to the trouble of videos, tgat clearly pointed out some good things.

So what did you do? Immediately started peeing on it with something that was not related to the context of the presented material.

I don't really care if you do that, or not. I'm not losing sleep over a post on a forum, but every thread doesn't have to be an arguement, particularly one like this. It wasn't promoting any agenda. It wasn't questioning anyone's views. It was just videos of something positive.

I didn’t pee on anything. In fact I never even said a word to the op about the content. Why would I anyways? The problem is people get too butt hurt when a post doesn’t fit their interpretation of what it should be. And I’m not gonna apologize for that.

If people don’t like my delivery there’s an ignore button.

Just for the record when I said I wasn’t missing anything anyways that wasn’t in reference to video content posted it was the back and forth nonsense.

I didn’t pee on anything. In fact I never even said a word to the op about the content. Why would I anyways? The problem is people get too butt hurt when a post doesn’t fit their interpretation of what it should be. And I’m not gonna apologize for that.

If people don’t like my delivery there’s an ignore button.

Just for the record when I said I wasn’t missing anything anyways that wasn’t in reference to video content posted it was the back and forth nonsense.

You didn't address the op, so there was nothing to interpret.

Here's the facts, you entered a thread about a nice Rosen pass and chose to ignore that to make a snarky remark about a fumble by Drake. That, by definition, does not fit anyone's interpretation about the post because it had absolutely nothing to do with it. It has nothing to do with delivery or whatever, it's that you're trashing up a thread that was headed in a good direction. Why? Who knows, maybe you need to be validated for some reason.

I'll keep that in mind next time you trash up another thread with an irrelevant opinion.

Here's the facts, you entered a thread about a nice Rosen pass and chose to ignore that to make a snarky remark about a fumble by Drake. That, by definition, does not fit anyone's interpretation about the post because it had absolutely nothing to do with it. It has nothing to do with delivery or whatever, it's that you're trashing up a thread that was headed in a good direction. Why? Who knows, maybe you need to be validated for some reason.

I'll keep that in mind next time you trash up another thread with an irrelevant opinion.

Take the win doogie. This whole thing has been nothing more than a massive waste of time.

Last edited:
If you notice, Drake also levels Robert Quinn on that play. Here is a good look of it:

Quinn's center of gravity is way too high, he's engaged with the big long arms of LT Jesse Davis, and unable to generate any burst or momentum, so when Drake translates his lower center of gravity into one burst on the shoulder, Quinn is on one foot, and easily lifted off the ground and slammed down. As good of a play as this is for Drake, it's actually a worse play for Quinn. The guys who impress me are not just Kenyon Drake, but also Jesse Davis who seamlessly doubles the DT and hands off the block to Deiter as Davis spans the gap and heavy-handedly engages Quinn standing him up for Drake's knockout blow. That's textbook perfect from Davis there. And, pretty impressive by Deiter to see and acknowledge the double team becoming a 1v1 and maintaining that block.

Those are the types of combo maneuvers it takes a while for offensive lines to get comfortable working with, so it's good to see it from Davis seamlessly spanning the gap and handing off the block while helping Drake by jumping that engagement before Quinn reaches Drake to rob him of momentum and leverage. Also, really good that Drake recognizes that and is comfortable enough to deliver that blow because they're all positioned correctly. And it's always good to see a rookie doing things right, LOL.

It's plays like this one that give me hope that we're actually able to improve as a team. As bad as our offensive line is … this shows we have potential … at least on the left hand side. And, while Ballage may not have the greatest collection of pass pro tape at present, there's hope that he'll learn as Drake has.

It's not a crime to post a question or remark about a topic different from the title of the thread, I guess you view it as thrashing a thread because in your mind it was negative even though it was true.

Back
Top Bottom