Watch tonight's Game if you want to know what we should aspire to be............ | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch tonight's Game if you want to know what we should aspire to be............

There's just No Fkn Way Im casting shade on Tua with what we're seeing in playcalling and protection.
I mean, I have, in moments, but his absence has shown how little the team's failures were his fault.

Point Being: I just really want to watch the kid play in an environment that isnt
FUBAR!

This **** needs moved just another Tua hate fest, and that was the agenda all along when these threads pop up on the main forum. Last I checked the kids still on IR and the play calling was abysmal along with Brissett looking worse then he ever has. But yeah Tua is this teams main problem. Gtfoh with that nonsense.

Wait, we made a championship game in the last 11 years and have post season success?! I need to look this up!
I saw a funny line and comparison that said- Only Miami can turn one of the most dynamic wr in football into Jarvis Landry. Just need better play calling and design. Very badly!
My bad. I somehow thought he was hamstrung by Oregon. He might be better that Burrow

Herbert was brought to earth on the last series after being pressured. Two inaccurate throws! 3 and out.

I'm watching on a buffer, but I see a hard fought game between two teams that are about where we are in the hierarchy of the league.

With 5% better OLine play than yesterday (which was 20% better than last week) and healthy Tua, I like our chances against either of these teams (with much more room to get to our ceiling).

Herbert was the pick. Nothing Miami can do but go back to the drawing board and keep drafting QBs (whether it’s Rd 1 or 2 or 3 etc) until someone shows something.

This **** needs moved just another Tua hate fest, and that was the agenda all along when these threads pop up on the main forum. Last I checked the kids still on IR and the play calling was abysmal along with Brissett looking worse then he ever has. But yeah Tua is this teams main problem. Gtfoh with that nonsense.
That’s all these idiots do, start threads on the same crap to garner as many likes as they can muster up. Feel like this site has been infiltrated by second graders

AFC playoffs set: going to be 3 teams from the West, Baltimore, Cleveland, Buffalo and whoever wins the South.

Gruden is 22-29, hasn't had a winning season since coming back, and hasn't made the playoffs yet. If that's what we aspire to be we're well on our way.

I wonder if The Chargers picked #5 and Miami picked #6 if they would have still picked Herbert?

Yes Herbert was their pick. Their G.M. Tom Telesco said Herbert was their top guy on the board since his Junior year.

Telesco is a fantastic G.M. with a proven track record, I don't doubt that Herbert was always their guy.

Tua was always Grier's pick, everyone in the NFL knew it. Nobody was clamoring to move up for him. NFL missed on Herbert though, he was worth trading up for.

Back
Top Bottom