Watching These Tanehill Hits Will Make You Sick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching These Tanehill Hits Will Make You Sick

Looking at clip of the fumble, the hit didn’t occur until somewhere in the neighborhood of 4.5-5 seconds. Tannehill had a WR right in front of him to the left as he scrambled who had created seperation moving toward the sideline. That was clearly the throw to make or he could have run with it. Instead Tannehill turned his body toward the rush slowing him down and was about to throw across the field enabling Dunlap to catch. Tannehill knew Dunlap is hot on his tail because he’s running to get away from Dunlap. Bad decision.

That was clearly poor by both the OL and the QB. More so on Tannehill. That turnover falls on him.

The 1st clip by Skape there was nothing Tannehide could have done.Larsen is beyond bad.I can't believe Asiata is that bad.

That 2nd play Tannehide should have run the ****ing ball.No doubt an easy 8-10 yard run.To blame James is just ridiculous IMO.

I’m not absolving Tannehill on the play but for a lineman to push a player into his own QB, that’s ****ing ridiculous. He got beat like a drum on that play, HELD him AND pushed him into the QB to cause a fumble. Hard to do much worse as an offensive lineman.

If they roll into Sunday with the same line, Mack will set the record for most sacks in a single game.

I think Tannehill is pissing Kool-aid judging by some of these posts.

We arent the only team in the NFL with a ****ty O-line.

Most fan bases bitch about their oline. There aren't many perfectly clean pockets. Thill has his issues with playing off script but if you think any qb in the league was doing anything remotely positive behind that oline in the bengals game after the tunsil injury you have unreal expectations. Simple. Wish thill wouldn't have tried to sling a hook shot to the TE but people here would then just bitch about him taking sacks. The second TD wasn't his fault at all. He tried to climb the pocket to make a play and had Dunlop up this ass.

Other teams may have line issues but unlike ours they probably do more to coach around it e.g. Seahawks spread out their OL to give Wilson escape options. Is it too much for our coaching staff to use three step drops under centre, roll out the QB, move the pocket or use the backs or tightends to chip block?

Other teams may have line issues but unlike ours they probably do more to coach around it e.g. Seahawks spread out their OL to give Wilson escape options. Is it too much for our coaching staff to use three step drops under centre, roll out the QB, move the pocket or use the backs or tightends to chip block?

You're right. Miami has 2 backs that are very good in pass pro. They also happen to be very good pass catchers.

My personal opinion is that Miami should start using a 2 back attack and put the O on the shoulders of Gore and Drake. Use them together in the run and pass game and in pass pro.

Back
Top Bottom