Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

Well apparently Beasley believes it's a thing. Actually I would surprised if they weren't interested at all, assuming his legal issues are resolved.
Beasley believes the headline will garner clicks.

He's not wrong.......

It sound good but we aint going get watson. I am down w it 12-5 w Watson. first playoff win in 20-yr.

This is likely recycled bullshit but even the most ardent Tua supporters should be giddy if we could land an elite QB, top 5 level QB with a proven track record.

Love Tua but opportunities like this are practically unheard of for a 25 year old. I mean look at what a hobbled Manning did in Denver. A 40+ year old in Brady in Tampa. Aaron Rodgers if he gets traded.

You're essentially getting one of those guys a few years before QB's peak so there may be untapped talent that Watson will still deliver on. If Watson can play till 40 you've essentially locked up the QB position for the next decade and a half.

Tua MAY be that guy but we have no clue. Since we have no clue than you go for the sure thing, assuming the dude is over his massage fetish.

Sure, it all comes down to price. Watson is damaged good right now, depending upon the ask, why not kick the tires? I like Tua and think he will be swell, but why not have two starter QBs if the Texans keep trading like the Texans.

Have the headlines recycled again....already.....again.....already....again....

I mean, sure, if we run Tua out there this year and he falls flat on his face, then by all means look to upgrade…but let’s give him a full offseason, non-abbreviated TC, and preseason with the reg season first.

tenor.gif

Basically 3 first round picks for a sexual predator.....yay!!!...Stay classy miami!!!
It didn’t happen lol this guy is a know nothing spam account. Tua is the future

Back
Top Bottom