Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

Watson is fools good. He puts up good numbers but all too many times I've seen him take a crucial sack or turn the ball over at a critical point which costs his team the game. Not a winner and not a leader (as evidenced by his b*tching about coaching hires) Add that to his disgusting behavior off the field and we're talking one radioactive toxic player. We just got rid of all the problem children on this team, why are we going to bring in an even bigger one?

Watson is fools good. He puts up good numbers but all too many times I've seen him take a crucial sack or turn the ball over at a critical point which costs his team the game. Not a winner and not a leader (as evidenced by his b*tching about coaching hires) Add that to his disgusting behavior off the field and we're talking one radioactive toxic player. We just got rid of all the problem children on this team, why are we going to bring in an even bigger one?
We are not.

I dont care what others think, Flores and Grier are definitely interested in Watson.
I absolutely think FloCo has interest.

To what degree is the question.

I truly believe FloCo will bring in whoever they think will give the the best chance to win. Period. Whether I agree or not.

I would not be happy giving up X, Tua and our first for him. That sucks.

Do you hear that 305/954 ladies....ladies who can't make 💲💰🪙 on your own, all you gotta do is tell him your great at groin massages....and you will be rich...😆🤣

Side note....after this season we won't be looking for a QB!

The ONLY way that we'd take Watson at this juncture is if the price was laughably low...

That could change if Tua fails and if Houston still has Watson at that point.

The ONLY way that we'd take Watson at this juncture is if the price was laughably low...

That could change if Tua fails and if Houston still has Watson at that point.
If we could get him while retaining Tua...and just let them battle. That would be interesting.

I'd entertain an X for Watson straight up. Even if he cant play this season. That would actually be more ideal.

Miami not out on Watson just yet https://www.nbcsports.com/edge/football/nfl/player-news/10238446

Pro Football Network's Adam Beasley reports the Dolphins "would still consider trading for" Deshaun Watson if his legal issues are resolved.​

Jesus, is this ever going to end. Watson isn’t going to be the Dolphins QB and it is as simple as that. He will end up with the Eagles, Broncos, or Raiders if he is traded and Tua will be the Dolphins QB for the next 10 years or longer.

If we could get him while retaining Tua...and just let them battle. That would be interesting.

I'd entertain an X for Watson straight up. Even if he cant play this season. That would actually be more ideal.
That would be entertaining for sure, but I'm not sure that it would be healthy. Can you imagine the headlines... Sinner vs. Choirboy... news at 11.

Wanna add an ‘IMO’ to that take? Unless you are Flo or Grier. Otherwise, you are just buying what the press is selling without them even quoting any sources.

Because Grier and Flores are smart and savy. And a opportunity to acquire a player like Watson at a important position and apparently a difficult position to fill (how many years since Marino now?) is a smart move to make, especially when we have the resources to make it happen.

Because Grier and Flores are smart and savy. And a opportunity to acquire a player like Watson at a important position and apparently a difficult position to fill (how many years since Marino now?) is a smart move to make, especially when we have the resources to make it happen.
In other words you have no clue. Just your speculation as pointed out.

Back
Top Bottom