Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

This is definitely not real but the question stands... Would you make that trade? I am a pro Watson advocate but I wouldn't. Keep Tua let him learn behind and back up a DW that often battles injuries due to his playing style.
Give them Brisset instead.

Beasley believes the headline will garner clicks.

He's not wrong.......
Well that's true but I do believe there's actually real interest from Miami, I feel it's contingent on how confident they are with Tua.

We shall see soon enough!

Last edited:
This same dude just tweeted that the Jets have rehired Adam Gase as OC....

Check your sources guys!

This is his account now

This Tweet is from an account that no longer exists.

Just like that he's gone

disappear season 1 GIF by Dream Corp LLC

Because Grier and Flores are smart and savy. And a opportunity to acquire a player like Watson at a important position and apparently a difficult position to fill (how many years since Marino now?) is a smart move to make, especially when we have the resources to make it happen.
The Dolphins will likely have a first round pick in the upper 20’s or lower 30’s next year because they will have the 49ers pick instead of their own. There is no way the Texans are going to trade Watson for a late first round pick in 2022 and what would probably be another late round first round pick in 2023.

The Dolphins best scenario to trade for Watson was in the past draft when they had the 3rd pick in the draft, another pick in the top 20 and two second round picks. Other teams have the cap space and better draft picks than the Dolphins to trade for Watson.

The Eagles are the team with the best draft resources to trade for Watson because they have 2 firsts and 2 second round picks next year. They are also in the NFC if the Texans decide they want to trade Watson outside the AFC. I think the Eagles and Broncos are likely to be the two teams that will go after Watson the hardest once he becomes available in a trade and my money would be on the Eagles ending up getting Watson.

Did you miss the fact that Watson is currently involved in multiple sexual assault accusations? Did you miss the fact that character is huge with our current GM and coach? It would be FAR from a smart move to make, IMO. You’re just grasping at straws at this point.
Fathers hide your daughters in South Beach a deal is imminent

It couldn’t happen right now, so whoop-de-do ….

BUT, if it were a possibility … the FO would be incompetent if they didn’t consider it …. Dude single-handedly made them a playoff team (which is FACT - not wishful thinking/ hoping) … let’s see TUA do that …. this year or 10 years from now ….

That is called due diligence ….
Does that mean he single-handedly got us the third pick in the draft last year? Just asking there are 52 other teammates 45 of witch are on the active roster each week.

If this is not true the team should come out right away and just say it, avoiding all the incoming crap.
They have. They did it during the draft period, simply by not trading for Watson, but also by saying numerous times that TT was there QB. I wouldnt expect any GM or Coach to come out and answer any media hack for there own perceived ideas. Its purely click bait.

If they trade for Watson, it will make it very hard to root for this team. Not saying that our team is a bunch of saints, but what this guy allegedly did to so many women is very disturbing. He should be suspended indefinitely.

Back
Top Bottom