Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

I am still very confident that we are rolling with Tua Tagovailoa. If there is one thing we learned about Adam Beasley over the years it's that he enjoys tossing hand grenades at the Dolphins. He's not reporting news. He's just speculating and trying to get a reaction.
Having drafted Tua, we really need to see what we have and give him an opportunity to show what he can do with more talent around him.
Deshaun Watson is very talented but he's now extremely expensive (average salary $39M pa - that we don't have budgeted in our back pocket). Some dismiss the 21 sexual assault allegations/ legal actions but I think that he increasingly looks like a serial sexual predator who gets his kicks out of making many of the professional licensed massage therapists extremely uncomfortable. This wasn't about just getting the massages. Any decent athlete knows that male masseurs are generally physically stronger and can give much better professional massages than most females. If he needed all these massages, the Texans have or can direct him to the best. This was about Deshaun deriving power and pleasure from sexually embarrassing young women when they were directed by him to focus the massage on his anus. He is paid top $ and could afford the top hookers in Houston if he wanted sex, but he enjoyed the cat and mouse of setting things up and repeatedly making the young ladies uncomfortable by his actions and now he's trying to pay them all off behind the scenes. Yes, Deshaun has talent but he also comes with a big flashing red warning sign for being a likely out of control, very kinky sexual predator.

Last edited:
Brother Dan when he saw this thread

Hard GIF by memecandy

:p
This is actually Watson when he hears the term "licensed massage therapist."

I just don't get it....

Its okay for our fanbase to love and request we bend over and pay a known woman abuser but its not ok to go to a rub and tug?????

X's character is absolutely that of a trash human being. Watson is just a horn ball. Both are sick individuals but i don't find it cool to bash on Watsons character and then go to bat for Howard.

Talk about a double standard!
You know better. Its all about Tua cool.aid.

Miami not out on Watson just yet https://www.nbcsports.com/edge/football/nfl/player-news/10238446

Pro Football Network's Adam Beasley reports the Dolphins "would still consider trading for" Deshaun Watson if his legal issues are resolved.​

I think the same thing….Tua needs to step up this year or it’s at least a possibility depending on what transpires in the next year.

We have an extra 1st in 2023 and likley will gain another 1st in potential X-Man trade.

The only question that needs an answer first before any of this comes into play is

How long before all the legal complaints are finalised before any time frame can be established of him being available?

Until that is answered whats the point?
If it is over a year or more than that is time to prove Tua is our QB

I am still very confident that we are rolling with Tua Tagovailoa. If there is one thing we learned about Adam Beasley over the years it's that he enjoys tossing hand grenades at the Dolphins. He's not reporting news. He's just speculating and trying to get a reaction.
Having drafted Tua, we really need to see what we have and give him an opportunity to show what he can do with more talent around him.
Deshaun Watson is very talented but he's now extremely expensive (average salary $39M pa - that we don't have in our back pocket). Some dismiss the 21 sexual assault allegations/ legal actions but I think that he increasingly looks like a sexual predator who gets his kicks out of making many of the professional licensed masseurs extremely uncomfortable. This wasn't about just getting the massages. Any decent athlete knows that male masseurs are generally physically stronger and can give much better professional massages than most female masseurs. If he needed all these massages, the Texans have or can direct him to the best. This was about deriving pleasure from sexually embarrassing women when they were directed by him to focus the massage on his anus. He is paid top $ and could afford the top hookers in Houston if he wanted sex, but he enjoyed the cat and mouse of setting things up and making the young ladies uncomfortable by his actions. Yes, Deshaun has talent but he also comes with a big flashing red light of being a likely out of control, very kinky sexual predator.
Men generally have wider thicker fingers difficult to get to those tiny creases and the odd callous- something DW had to keep in mind

I don't think this is really news. Of course they'd be interested, however Watson's legal issues aren't behind him. Nor are the resulting and subsequent NFL suspensions.

No team is going to trade for him before these things are settled unless you can get him for pennies.

Deshaun Watson is very talented but he's now extremely expensive (average salary $39M pa - that we don't have budgeted in our back pocket). Some dismiss the 21 sexual assault allegations/ legal actions but I think that he increasingly looks like a sexual predator who gets his kicks out of making many of the professional licensed massage therapists extremely uncomfortable. This wasn't about just getting the massages. Any decent athlete knows that male masseurs are generally physically stronger and can give much better professional massages than most females. If he needed all these massages, the Texans have or can direct him to the best. This was about Deshaun deriving power and pleasure from sexually embarrassing young women when they were directed by him to focus the massage on his anus. He is paid top $ and could afford the top hookers in Houston if he wanted sex, but he enjoyed the cat and mouse of setting things up and repeatedly making the young ladies uncomfortable by his actions and now he's trying to pay them all off behind the scenes. Yes, Deshaun has talent but he also comes with a big flashing red warning sign for being a likely out of control, very kinky sexual predator.

Don’t know much about DW. But, unless you’re apart of counsel, this is one hell of a series of assumption on your part.

I just don't get it....

Its okay for our fanbase to love and request we bend over and pay a known woman abuser but its not ok to go to a rub and tug?????

X's character is absolutely that of a trash human being. Watson is just a horn ball. Both are sick individuals but i don't find it cool to bash on Watsons character and then go to bat for Howard.

Talk about a double standard!
21 allegations vs 1 hardly puts the 2 on the same level.

Very few on here are backing X in his contract situation.

Rub and tug is your cute way of saying it's OK for Watson to do what he did.

Keep that scum away from Miami.

*Edited - Wrong Thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom