Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

I’m calling Bullshit. I’ll bet anyone money this ISN’T happening.
Benjamin Allbright already called him out big time, a guy with a blue check mark and likely an infinitely larger number of “league sources” was first to respond to him haha.

A front office that has literally leaked nothing in three years would suddenly be able to be cracked by some random guy. Okay! Who does this guy think he is fooling

It couldn’t happen right now, so whoop-de-do ….

BUT, if it were a possibility … the FO would be incompetent if they didn’t consider it …. Dude single-handedly made them a playoff team (which is FACT - not wishful thinking/ hoping) … let’s see TUA do that …. this year or 10 years from now ….

That is called due diligence ….

I do believe X is being traded and soon but it has nothing to do with Watson

BUT, if it were a possibility … the FO would be incompetent if they didn’t consider it …. Dude single-handedly made them a playoff team (which is FACT - not wishful thinking/ hoping) … let’s see TUA do that …. this year or 10 years from now ….

You had a perfectly reasonable post going, then you, unnecessarily, brought Tua into it for some reason, thereby negating what validity the statement may have had.

Everybody let me clear this up. Miami did our due diligence with Watson however we are sticking to Tua at least for 2021. Watson is absolutely off the table for this season. Next year is a maybe if tua plays poorly

the flaming lips GIF

Playoff team like last year?

Last edited:
Even if the Dolphins made the trade, when could Watson actually play?

Wouldn’t the NFL keep him out at least until his legal troubles were over with, and then suspended him on top of that.

Single-handedly making them a playoff team would require no other Texans on the field, so I'm going with hyperbole rather than *FACT*

Now, Watson might have put them over the top, as he is a very good QB. But using using the QB is the only one who counts analysis that you did, then one must also consider he crashed and burned last year too. Now, every player has their ups and downs, but superman he ain't

Back
Top Bottom