Wayne, PLEASE don't hire Marty Schottenheimer! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wayne, PLEASE don't hire Marty Schottenheimer!

No. Wayne would never hire a coach that has had only 2 losing seasons in his 21 year head coaching career.

..the mission is the superbowl...he has repeatedly been beaten by IMO, lesser teams and eliminated from the playoffs... His team should have kicked azz today

Is it BB's fault he's 5-0 against the #1 teams in the playoffs??? I'll take that over 5-13 everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Marty chokes, that's what he does and the people that play for him know it will happen, that's why it happens.

Marty is cursed... 'cause he did everything right today.

Except going for it that one fourth down...

I think Marty has some seriously bad playoff mojo, but AJ Smith is responsible for bringing in a lot of the players who choked today.

Yeah that was so dumb of Marty for jumping in that lineman's face and getting a penalty that allowed NE to continue a scoring drive....and him fumbling the ball on after intercepting a 4th down pass....and when he bobbled the punt but didn't fall on it. Marty was horrible out there today.

Marty has had 3 #1 seeds, that's the the #1 team in the AFC. Had the bye & turned around and lost the first game, 3 freaking times! Playoff cursed

Marty was horrible out there today.

I guess the buck stops elsewhere

tell me again why the Chargers had no timeouts at the end of the game?

I guess the buck stops elsewhere

tell me again why the Chargers had no timeouts at the end of the game?

You're right;that challenge was the turning point...I could just feel the momentum change after that challenge.

Back
Top Bottom