We are blowing this rebuild... | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are blowing this rebuild...

Still can't get an answer from the tank lovers that are whining in every post. Tell me what action you expect that will please you. How could they tank properly?

Also, how do none of you think there is just as crucial of an agenda in evaluating our coaching staff?
How much longer would we need if we're looking for a franchise qb AND a staff?

Do you think is all fixed with a qb but add another coaching search with it?

Complete team wins out every time.

Its pretty simple start Josh Rosen. You completely wasted a 2nd round pick on him and now because hes not starting we will have to spend 2 firsts and a 2nd to move up and take a franchise QB. Fitzpatrick never should have been signed period.

We shipped off a franchise left tackle and an all pro safety who will be one of the best DBs in the league for the next decade for picks that we now have to trade to get anyone worthwhile...

i think they were hoping the squad would be so weak they wouldn’t have to bother about the calls and after week 2i think we all thought that :)

U missed my point Mr Westberry. I would never want or ask any player to throw a game it’s shameful and as a betting man I would be annoyed to say the least if I was betting on a game that’s turned out to be fixed in some way or form.... (unless it worked in my favour)

My question was whats the point of winning these games the season’s done. The sport itself has caused this problem by giving the worst team/loser the biggest prize (the no1 pick). Inmost other team sports around the world if you come last you don’t get rewarded at all let alone in a similar vein to getting the best potential player to enter the competition next year. In football (soccer) you come last in the league you get relegated to a lower division with less money etc....

So, if you’re gonna put these rewads on the table some people will aim for them. Not the players but the board/FO. If you’re 0-7 in soccer then you go out to win every game to avoid relegation. If you’re 0-7 in NFL and u see great potential rewards for losing further games which open doors to being a much better team much quicker which will make then fans happier (were in the results business right?) then ..... otherwise change the effing draft system

Didn't intend to miss your point … the point of winning these games is to create a winning mindset going forward … to show the players that hard work pays off … to earn jobs in the future and to prove you a you're playing to losere a coach that has what it takes to actually coach a game and develop players ...

This team had/has more "holes" than lack of talent ... you have to play to win or what's the point of practice? ... the fans that pay to see these games live or otherwise (sports bars, directv) deserve a winning attitude and the best effort from the players and coaches ... otherwise why shell out a billion dollars for a franchise? ...

These points are just my opinion ... for me there is no point in playing if you're playing to lose … there is more in the balance than a reward at the end … players and coaches futures and family to name a couple …

if we disagree it's ok

#whodidtannehillbeattoday? I will take coaching and team over franchise QBs. Brees Rodgers Wilson list goes on... but unless its Brady or Belicheat move on.

Every QB mentioned above is a Super Bowl winner and guaranteed HOF. Tannehill has never won, much less appeared in, a playoff game.

I'll take both because you need both (coaching and the franchise QB).

You can have a stacked roster with mastermind coaching and if your QB is Jared Goff.... well, you ain't winning ****.

Every QB mentioned above is a Super Bowl winner and guaranteed HOF. Tannehill has never won, much less appeared in, a playoff game.

I'll take both because you need both (coaching and the franchise QB).

You can have a stacked roster with mastermind coaching and if your QB is Jared Goff.... well, you ain't winning ****.

Like Trent Dilfer?

The QB class is deep.

Not getting Tua sucks, but there are multiple guys in this class that can be a franchise changing QB.

Seriously, calm down.

Didn't intend to miss your point … the point of winning these games is to create a winning mindset going forward … to show the players that hard work pays off … to earn jobs in the future and to prove you a you're playing to losere a coach that has what it takes to actually coach a game and develop players ...

This team had/has more "holes" than lack of talent ... you have to play to win or what's the point of practice? ... the fans that pay to see these games live or otherwise (sports bars, directv) deserve a winning attitude and the best effort from the players and coaches ... otherwise why shell out a billion dollars for a franchise? ...

These points are just my opinion ... for me there is no point in playing if you're playing to lose … there is more in the balance than a reward at the end … players and coaches futures and family to name a couple …

if we disagree it's ok

Absolutely agree differing opinios are just that. That would be my stance for my soccer team. It doesn’t pay to lose and more points u get more coin u get and u use the coin to buy your players.

NFL is such a different sport and as a fan of the fins I can see that losing games just for one season (or potentially 2) will then cause a massive turnaround of fortune and we could be regular playoff teams then I’m inclined to unfortunately sway that way. I hate losing matches but in 2 seasons having a potential play off team or a team that keeps on with 6-10 , 7-9, 8-8 for another ten years,..... I ain’t getting any younger and I need a SB win so that’s why I’m swaying that way. Short pain for long gain hopefully

Back
Top Bottom