We Are Going To Lose! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Are Going To Lose!

BennySwella

We need better LB's
Reaction score
I am sorry guys, I really am but I had to say it. There are too many people on this board jinxing the heck out of us this week...

Trust me I know it is hard to contain the excitement of this team's success. I hate to say it but I have found myself just a little happier than I usually am, and I think it partly has to do with the Dolphins winning (sad I know).

We have all mostly grown less cautiously optimistic, as each week has gone by with each win. But now we have reached the pinnacle of the hype, our real test is in front of us, and all of you guys are saying we are going to ace it. Well guess what? The test is a lot harder than the quizzes we have just taken.

For this reason, I must tell you that this train might be coming to a halt, and its because our biggest roadblock is up ahead. This is a MUST WIN game for the Patriots, they have their backs to the wall, and they are going to come out on fire.

Do I think we can win this weekend? Most certainly. Do I think we are going to win? I think the chances are highly improbable. A win in Foxboro this weekend, something that rarely happens, would mark a change in Dolphin culture, and may be the beginning of the demise of the Patriots as AFC east kings.

Go Phins!!!

6a00d83451574c69e201b7c8adfb84970b-pi

I Pray that this will be a true representation of yourself soon.

On paper when the season started, this was the hardest game of the year. It always is. We should not expect a victory. Just because the Pats had a couple down games, they’re 1-0 at home this year, and they still have to play Buffalo and NY twice.

A victory for the Fins here would give us reason to celebrate for sure. If we lose, it’s definitely not the end of the world.

We’ve dealt with their success long enough. It ends on Sunday. Nothing will prevent the fact of us Currently having the better team. They’ve never felt sorry us when it was them in our situation for two decades.

Enjoy that feeling in it’s going to continue with us crowning the Superblw trophy in Feb.

I think they will lose as well, but I'm fine with it so long as they still put up a good performance. If they play the Pats hard and come up short, no shame in that. It will signify that the team is for real. If they get trounced in NE, like they would usually in prior years, then I think perhaps the first 3 games were a bit of a mirage.

Bottomline: PLAY WELL

Typically the Patriots are a well oiled machine. Typically the Dolphins have some type of void or reason we aren't good enough.

Throw the "Typical" out the window. The Patriots are losing games they usually win and almost let Houston back in the game in their own solo win.Miami is winning games in a whole new way and less predictable.

I'm getting a good feeling about this game .

Win or lose, the Dolphins should still have a good game. What's important is how they play and what kind of game the Patriots must endure. Play them hard, make them earn it, and keep them nervous.

Also, I don't give a #$% how many decades it's been since Dan Marino and the winningest team in the NFL. I'm a proud fan of the Dolphins, and I'll keep expecting a good game no matter what who says.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom