We Are Going To Lose! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Are Going To Lose!

One game does not indicate "drastic improvements", but that's just my opinion.

With that one win we would then have a 4 game sample size of winning that would be adequate enough to gauge our upward mobility and could be used as a measuring stick, specially when there were predictions by many who had us winning under 4 wins this entire year.

Before the season began, very few people believed we would go 3 and 0, but some few actually did... but even to those crazy homers, 4 and 0 seemed a lot less probable because they knew we played the Pats week 4.

If we can handedly beat the Patriots... then what team can't we beat?

With that one win we would then have a 4 game sample size of winning that would be adequate enough to gauge our upward mobility and could be used as a measuring stick, specially when there were predictions by many who had us winning under 4 wins this entire year.

Before the season began, very few people believed we would go 3 and 0, but some few actually did... but even to those crazy homers, 4 and 0 seemed a lot less probable because they knew we played the Pats week 4.

If we can handedly beat the Patriots... then what team can't we beat?

Said that way i agree, depending on how the game is played of course. I have not seen domination or anything yet. Happy for a 3-0 start.

LMAO... I have been a phin fan since a child during the Marino days and I actually like Tannehill. Just because you guys think he is the best QB in the league apparently, doesnt mean I need to agree with any of your delusional thoughts on him or this team. I have a right to point out the glaringly obvious.

You people are merely guilty of group think and are trying to ostracize the little semblance of realism that remains.

Go ahead and keep thinking that people who have different ideas than you are wrong merely because they do not agree.

I never said the Dolphins sucked, I just said we have deficiencies, and that there is a strong chance we could lose, and you ladies lost your little titty cacas.

They just posted a thread of Matt Burke saying "we stink" because of our 3rd down conversion rate on defense, something I have mentioned in this thread, about the offense and defense, but you people are still flaming me because I said the same thing, and more. Sad... and here come the justifications.

My word. You're an incredibly aggressive poster and you're coming up with some serious straw man arguments repeatedly in this thread. Ludicrous tripe.

My word. You're an incredibly aggressive poster and you're coming up with some serious straw man arguments repeatedly in this thread. Ludicrous tripe.

Straw man? Maybe... let that be your opinion and many others if they wish but aggressive though? I just tried to match the tone of the replies... either way, I guess that is the reason the Dolphins will win this Sunday.

Straw man? Maybe... let that be your opinion and many others if they wish but aggressive though? I just tried to match the tone of the replies... either way. I guess that is the reason the Dolphins will win this Sunday.
Yes. Straw man. You're arguing that people on here said Tannehill is the best QB in the league. Nope. If you could please show me where someone said that, then I'll say you aren't having straw man arguments.

I also haven't seen anyone say you're wrong simply because they disagree with you. Merely I have seen people point out why they think you're wrong.

Yes. Straw man. You're arguing that people on here said Tannehill is the best QB in the league. Nope. If you could please show me where someone said that, then I'll say you aren't having straw man arguments.

I also haven't seen anyone say you're wrong simply because they disagree with you. Merely I have seen people point out why they think you're wrong.

I also said other things people didnt say and said that anyone who thought that was ludicrous... I never said anyone said that, or any of those things, just that if anyone thought that, they were delusional.

I didnt call anyone out. I just pointed out deficiencies in the team and people took exception to that, and I replied to them accordingly trying to address what they mentioned. Same as I am doing to you.

Like I said think what you will but I backed what I said factually and can continue to do so. I have also given my opinion but I am allowed to do so.

I would personally like for you to try to attack my notions that the Miami Dolphins offense has serious deficiencies, instead of trying to attack the way I present an idea.. it is needless.

To be honest I dont know what you have taken exception with other than the tone of my writing. I love the Dolphins, I think they can win this weekend, I hope they win, I just think it is going to be the hardest game of the young season.

And if you have any other issue with me not having to do with that opinion, just keep walking and dont even read what I write.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom