We can still very much get up to the fifth seed... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We can still very much get up to the fifth seed...

I was looking at this earlier this morning too and found it very feasible to get to that 5th seed if we win out. Imagine the confidence we'd have going to Jax or Tennessee if we win the next three. This season is still so alive.

To be honest even if it did result in a rematch at Orchard Park from a 10 win season, Saturday showed me we're more than capable of winning there. We got close and never really payed that well.

Let's take care of Green Bay but my goodness this season is so far from over. Time to dig deep and do something special.

Jags could actually win out.

Thursday @ Jets
@ Houston
Tennessee

That final week could be for the division between Jags and Titans. Sadly Chargers also have a super easy schedule @ Colts, Rams, @ Denver.

Baltimore has Atlanta, Pitt, @ Cincy. Balt already beat Cincy so doubtful the Bengals will have the division wrapped for that game so they won’t be sitting anyone.

Could we be looking at a Jags Phins playoff game? Jags are coming on strong. With us winning out, it looked like it;s either heading that way or a rematch against the Bills.

View attachment 125538

Two thoughts....

1) I'd laugh my a55 off if beefalo fell to the #3 seed
2) If Lamar is healthy, The Ravens are the one team IMO that could end abruptly end any dreams of glory in western NY.

yeah Jacksonville. We owe those guys a good playoff beatdown.
Yes. The 62-7 loss took me down for a week. Unlike the last couple games, that one was actually worth whining about. The freaking sprinklers even came up on us. I live close to Jax. Would love to antagonize some Jax fans.

Yes. The 62-7 loss took me down for a week. Unlike the last couple games, that one was actually worth whining about. The freaking sprinklers even came up on us. I live close to Jax. Would love to antagonize some Jax fans.
I still have nightmares from that game. Worst beatdown I can remember. Drank a lot to get through watching whole thing. If I recall (correctly??) Jax scored by pick six, fumble recovery, passing TD, running TD, safety and I think they also kicked a field goal during halftime. It was an absolutely horrible game.

everyone seems to be overlooking Cincy for the 1 seed. They play Buffalo on Monday night in a few weeks. They win out and they have head to head over KC and Buffalo. KC needs to lose one more. Doubtful but they've looked shaky the past two weeks

everyone seems to be overlooking Cincy for the 1 seed. They play Buffalo on Monday night in a few weeks. They win out and they have head to head over KC and Buffalo
Been saying that after a 0-2 start they might be the best team in the AFC right now. I still think Buffalo goes to the SB this year and plays Philly.

NFL also loves their storylines and the Dolphins offer the best storyline for either the Jags or Titans.

Titans - Up and coming Dolphins team play against their former QB
Jags - Rematch of Tua vs Lawrence

Maybe we will start to see some of the calls go our way over the next 3 weeks ehhhh

I still have nightmares from that game. Worst beatdown I can remember. Drank a lot to get through watching whole thing. If I recall (correctly??) Jax scored by pick six, fumble recovery, passing TD, running TD, safety and I think they also kicked a field goal during halftime. It was an absolutely horrible game.
Yeah. I called in sick for a couple days. Tore my marino jersey in half and pretty much lost my mind. I think that was the beginning of me being loco. I can shake off a regular season loss but when we get to the bigger ones like playoff loses, better to steer clear from me for a tick.

everyone seems to be overlooking Cincy for the 1 seed. They play Buffalo on Monday night in a few weeks. They win out and they have head to head over KC and Buffalo. KC needs to lose one more. Doubtful but they've looked shaky the past two weeks
I doubt the Chiefs lose another game the rest of the season. They get the Seahawks and Broncos at home and finish at the Raiders.

I doubt the Chiefs lose another game the rest of the season. They get the Seahawks and Broncos at home and finish at the Raiders.
I think they sweep as well but the Chiefs just went to overtime with the Texans. They could easily lose to all of those teams if they don't show up

Back
Top Bottom