We can still very much get up to the fifth seed... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We can still very much get up to the fifth seed...

I want a rematch against the bills I really do....but Jax....ooooooooo boy I REALLY want them BAD...the Dolphins owe that team a smack down in the PLAYOFFS ...big time...
Stone Cold Wrestling GIF by WWE

But the pattern technically also says MIA needs to lose 2 more before their 7 game win streak.

Nope, Science says losses follow a continuous pattern of 3 losses.

Where as win are a variable increase of 2.

I don't understand either. Its just Science, I dunno what else to tell you.

Yeah. I called in sick for a couple days. Tore my marino jersey in half and pretty much lost my mind. I think that was the beginning of me being loco. I can shake off a regular season loss but when we get to the bigger ones like playoff loses, better to steer clear from me for a tick.

Origin stories rock.

Just want to get in. Playing a weaker division winner would be ok, but enoying all the media hype behind a 3rd game against the Bills or even better a Tyreek return to KC would be nice too.

I swore I'd never ever go near jax, never like anyone from jax and definitely never live there! 16 years later I was stationed in Jax, retired at NAS and live here.

It is a friendly town, but fvck I hated them for that game, with how injured we were and they purposely ran up the score and humiliated us in Marino's final game, took me a decade to get over it lol.

That would be sweet revenge to whoop that trick here in Jax!!
There was no reason at all for them to pull that stunt of scoring 62. NONE. Classless jerks. You can say, different people all around ...the ones that pulled that stunt arent there anymore ( not even the same owner i think not sure )...but it's the same organization and it's league history...

The Chargers play the Colts, Broncos and Rams. They will be the #5 seed. Not sure sure why any playoff predictor would think otherwise.
The best scenario would be get the #6 seed and hopefully the Ravens beat the Bengals and win the Central.

Yeah. I called in sick for a couple days. Tore my marino jersey in half and pretty much lost my mind. I think that was the beginning of me being loco. I can shake off a regular season loss but when we get to the bigger ones like playoff loses, better to steer clear from me for a tick.
What’s the playoffs?

There was no reason at all for them to pull that stunt of scoring 62. NONE. Classless jerks. You can say, different people all around ...the ones that pulled that stunt arent there anymore ( not even the same owner i think not sure )...but it's the same organization and it's league history...
Kinda like Buffalo scoring 52?

I think phins can beat anyone I day maybe bar chiefs. Bengals right in it even with tua off and bills have split games.
Titans not looking that fearsome either particularly if we get our running game going

The Chargers play the Colts, Broncos and Rams. They will be the #5 seed. Not sure sure why any playoff predictor would think otherwise.
The best scenario would be get the #6 seed and hopefully the Ravens beat the Bengals and win the Central.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. I could see the Chargers losing to the Colts or Broncos. They are a type of team that will lose a game to a team they should beat. Heck they barely beat the Titans at home and only beat the Dolphins by 6 points who played a terrible game. It's not like the Chargers are world beaters.

NFL also loves their storylines and the Dolphins offer the best storyline for either the Jags or Titans.

Titans - Up and coming Dolphins team play against their former QB
Jags - Rematch of Tua vs Lawrence

Maybe we will start to see some of the calls go our way over the next 3 weeks ehhhh
NFL isn't happy with the Dolphins over the Ross tanking issue, Ross tampering issue and Tua concussion issue. All bring a black mark to the league so owners don't like it. The officiating in some games this year has shown it as well.

Back
Top Bottom