We can still very much get up to the fifth seed... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We can still very much get up to the fifth seed...

I apologize for posting so much tonight when I’m a newbie. Been here for a long time just never posted and forgot I actually had an account. It’s the holidays and for the first time in a very long time I truly believe in this team.

MM has made a lot of mistakes, but he’s a rookie HC. He needs some seasoning and offense is covered.

I honestly think the reason he kept Boyers is he wanted to focus on offense first season, If defense continued like it did last year we’re good. He didn’t want to uphual (sp) both sides in the same season. No way Boyer is coming back.
Lol, why would you apologize?

We love talking about our team.

I apologize for posting so much tonight when I’m a newbie. Been here for a long time just never posted and forgot I actually had an account. It’s the holidays and for the first time in a very long time I truly believe in this team.

MM has made a lot of mistakes, but he’s a rookie HC. He needs some seasoning and offense is covered.

I honestly think the reason he kept Boyers is he wanted to focus on offense first season, If defense continued like it did last year we’re good. He didn’t want to uphual (sp) both sides in the same season. No way Boyer is coming back.
Don't you dare apologize. When you post more than @Fin-Loco you can apologize.

Skating Hey Girl GIF

Ok....
So....
I've cracked the code.

Miami is streaky.

Won 3
Loss 3
Won 5
Loss 3

So simple math, following the patter. After the Dolphins lose 3, they then win 2 more games then their last streak.

3, 5 7.

Miami will win the next 7.

By the cosmos, numbers, SCIENCE, I believe a 7 game win streak means 3 regular season, 3 playoff games then the Superbowl.

We will win the SB.

We can't question Science. Its been written and ordained.

Miami wins the SB everyone.
Wow you’re reminding me of Professor Julius Sumner Miller

Back
Top Bottom