We Got It Right (didn’t We?) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Got It Right (didn’t We?)

Pick 22 wasn't really a great spot last year. Charles Harris looks to me like he's going to develop into a high quality starter. I really can't say they screwed that one up. Maybe down the road if Harris regresses, but I don't see that.

We passed on far more promising players. I don't need to wait 3 or 4 years for that to be confirmed (or 6, which is the new time required to form an opinion, apparently). But, we got a starter, I guess.

I just don't get it. This team is in a division where two teams essentially traded up on draft day and got qb's, with 4 teams overall do that. What does that make on trade ups the last few seasons? Miami is in danger of again trying to compete with a lesser qb in a division with better ones. And what irks me the most is you draft a FS, a season after you sign one. Now you have to hope he can play LB. Only in Miami

You don’t get it because you don’t really understand the qb position.

We passed on far more promising players. I don't need to wait 3 or 4 years for that to be confirmed (or 6, which is the new time required to form an opinion, apparently). But, we got a starter, I guess.

Harris was overdrafted. Should have been the guard

Back
Top Bottom