We may have a shot at Reuben Foster now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We may have a shot at Reuben Foster now

Wow suddenly a lot of red flags. I'd like to have him but I starting to get uneasy about it. That size is also a concern.

One thing to keep in mind about some of these mental red flags is Gase has a relationship with Saban.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

:lol: I had no idea about that. Had to google it.

11305404-large.jpg

:sidelol:

Maybe the reason the dude plays with such anger is he's so tired of being kidded about that stupid a$$ tattoo. I still say we draft him if he falls and make him get a Browns tattoo.

It's funny the things you don't realize until this time a year..

Cunningham will be the first Mike taken. Foster may drop all the way until the 2nd. A lot of flags this week with him.

This reduce's our chance at Cunningham IMO, who I was hoping for at 22, if we went LB rd 1.

Thinking we lean Edge defender or trade down possibly now based on who will be there.

Also saw Barnett wont participate because of an illness today and might not tom.

Last edited by a moderator:
take Foster off the list

For me, my mind starts thinking what happenes when you put a bunch of money in these young kids hands? I read once that money tends to bring out your character traits even more (good/bad) have to say I think there is some truth to that.

Probably not being the fairest to Foster or others with those comments, but it definitely crosses my mind, especially if I am GM.

I'd be more concerned with the concussions and the surgery, than with his mental state.

if I was him I'd go to Auburn just because I have that tattoo and don't wanna look like a fool :lol:

I hope he gets taken before us so we can nab Cunningham.

He definitely isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He got a Auburn tattoo when he committed to Auburn. He then flipped to Alabama on national signing day lol That being said he is still a damn good player

Bama raised their signing bonus much higher than Auburn was willing pay. He probably though tattoo removal was going to be easy.

Foster was already among the most overrated players in the draft. I agree with Albert and BD that this hurts Miami, because it bumps up guys like Cunningham and Walker.

For me, my mind starts thinking what happenes when you put a bunch of money in these young kids hands? I read once that money tends to bring out your character traits even more (good/bad) have to say I think there is some truth to that.

Probably not being the fairest to Foster or others with those comments, but it definitely crosses my mind, especially if I am GM.

So true.....i would say money and freedom, b/c these dudes get paid at Bama and have zero rules except those of Saban, even when it comes to drugs and guns. But, they are still locked into college schedules, housing, campus, etc with eyes everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom