We need to be like the Patriots ! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need to be like the Patriots !

That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee.

That Pats are done. They've been done for years. The media and gullible people suckered in by the media keep the Pats elite.

This posts has to be one of the worst I have ever read on the forums
Do you even think before you post????

New England has been done for years using "insane logic"
LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THIS TEAMS RECORD SINCE "THEY HAVE BEEN DONE FOR YEARS"...(YOUR WORDS)

WON -LOSS
2010...3-1
2009...10-6
2008...11-5
2007...16-0
2006...12-4
2005...10-6
2004...14-2
2003...14-2

90 wins and 26 losses

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A TEAM WHO HAS A RECORD SINCE 2003 OF 90 WINS AND 26 LOSSES

Even in bizzaro world this is an amazing accomplishment...

I just wish the DOLPHINS COULD BE JUST AS WASHED UP AS THE PATS HAVE BEEN OVER THE PAST 8 YEARS

The Dolphins have 40 less wins over the same time frame...50 wins and 66 losses

They would NOT have been a playoff team w/o Brady, they started 0-2 including a loss to the awful Bengals in week 1 then they lost to us in week 2.

It's not about stats, that only tells part of the story. henne has thrown for 300+ yds but he couldn't make a play when it mattreed on the final drive 2 weeks ago and couldn't do much against NE. Brady was THE reason they turned into a dynasty, they were headed down the same path of a terrible season before he rescued them.

Reg season rankings mean nothing, it's how they play in January and they rarely played likea top D in January during the dynasty years. Brady had a medicore D and awful offensive weapons w/in a few pts of the SB in 2006. Reg season the D was top 5 but in postseasont that D was nothing more than mediocre.

Of course his #s went up when he got Moss, it was the first time he ever had comparable weapons to Manning and he broke his records. he also never won a SB w/ Moss(thanks to the D) and won w/ mediocre WRs something Manning has never had to deal with.

Man junk, you're so wrong about so much I don't know where to start!

No playoffs without Brady? LMAO! So they needed on average, 1 TD and 1 INT with 185 yds passing each game to make the playoffs? No. What they needed was a very weak schedule and a defense ranked 5th in the NFL. What they needed was 1800 total yards of rushing. What they needed was one of the greatest kickers in the NFL. Spygate helped too.

Regular season matters just as much as post season. I hate when people say it doesn't. I guess if the Pats won 2 games the entire regular season their post season would have somehow been just as good? LMAO! See how dumb that sounds? That's what you're implying.

Comparable records to Manning? Manning had MAYBE a Hall of Fame WR in Harrison. And if he gets in, it won't be first ballot. Brady has had some of the best defenses the NFL has ever seen and possibly the greatest WR that's ever played. If not THEE best top 2 or 3 at the least!

This posts has to be one of the worst I have ever read on the forums
Do you even think before you post????

New England has been done for years using "insane logic"
LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THIS TEAMS RECORD SINCE "THEY HAVE BEEN DONE FOR YEARS"...(YOUR WORDS)

WON -LOSS
2010...3-1
2009...10-6
2008...11-5
2007...16-0
2006...12-4
2005...10-6
2004...14-2
2003...14-2

90 wins and 26 losses

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A TEAM WHO HAS A RECORD SINCE 2003 OF 90 WINS AND 26 LOSSES

Even in bizzaro world this is an amazing accomplishment...

I just wish the DOLPHINS COULD BE JUST AS WASHED UP AS THE PATS HAVE BEEN OVER THE PAST 8 YEARS

The Dolphins have 40 less wins over the same time frame...50 wins and 66 losses

So you'll settle for a good win-loss record? Cool. I won't, however. The Pats are done. Yes they play sound football. Yes they win games. However, what has that gotten them in the last 6 seasons? Squat. Nada. Well, that and to forever be known as having one of the greatest choke jobs ever in all of Pro Sports. LOL!

The Dolphins are in a better position right now, IMO. And now that Moss is gone to go along with their defense sucking, well, those "wins" you covet will stop too.

Man junk, you're so wrong about so much I don't know where to start!

No playoffs without Brady? LMAO! So they needed on average, 1 TD and 1 INT with 185 yds passing each game to make the playoffs? No. What they needed was a very weak schedule and a defense ranked 5th in the NFL. What they needed was 1800 total yards of rushing. What they needed was one of the greatest kickers in the NFL. Spygate helped too.

Regular season matters just as much as post season. I hate when people say it doesn't. I guess if the Pats won 2 games the entire regular season their post season would have somehow been just as good? LMAO! See how dumb that sounds? That's what you're implying.

Comparable records to Manning? Manning had MAYBE a Hall of Fame WR in Harrison. And if he gets in, it won't be first ballot. Brady has had some of the best defenses the NFL has ever seen and possibly the greatest WR that's ever played. If not THEE best top 2 or 3 at the least!

This franchise was going backwards, they were getting worse every year, they were 5-11 the year before and started 0-2 w/o Brady in 2001. You can throw out #s all you want but he changed that team the moment he stepped on the field.

A very weak sched? That's the excuse now? They had an easy in 2000 and went 5-11, they played 5 games against playoff teams in 2001 so it wasn't like the 2008 AFC East scheds.

It doesn't matter as much, what good is a great ranking in the reg season if you cannot back that up in postseason? Why does a reg season ranking matter btw 2 playoff teams? Indy's rankings were low but they played better in postseason, NE's were high but they played worse in postseason. NE never had a dominant D despite some of the lofty rankings.

Brady has never had a dominant D so how has he had some of the best D's ever? Harrison is a HOFer, Wayne is better than any WR Brady has had besides the 2 seasons w/ Moss. Manning has consistently had elite weapons around him on O, Brady only had that for a year or 2.

So you'll settle for a good win-loss record? Cool. I won't, however. The Pats are done. Yes they play sound football. Yes they win games. However, what has that gotten them in the last 6 seasons? Squat. Nada. Well, that and to forever be known as having one of the greatest choke jobs ever in all of Pro Sports. LOL!

The Dolphins are in a better position right now, IMO. And now that Moss is gone to go along with their defense sucking, well, those "wins" you covet will stop too.

How come the reg season matters for rankings but not for records?

The Dolphins are in a better position right now, IMO. And now that Moss is gone to go along with their defense sucking, well, those "wins" you covet will stop too.[/QUOTE\

Settle for won-loss record? Isnt the object to win? You sound like an idiot. If they are washed up has-beens, what are the Fins? Never-weres? You just come across as a bitter loser. The Fins got hammered by those has-beens. Explain that.

Back
Top Bottom