Weaknesses of 2014 Miami Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weaknesses of 2014 Miami Dolphins

Can't really debate if you keep changing the parameters.
If you go with the first 3 years like you said(and I won't count 2008 for Henne):
Henne had 31 TDs ,Tannehill has 47
Henne a QB rating of 75, Tannehill is 80
Henne had 6 more INTs than TDs, Tannehill has 11 more TDs than INTs
Henne had 7200 yards, Tannehill has 8800

Not the same

Can't do that, more games.

You want an even comparison.

I changed the parameters to give a fair look.

Sorry the #'s don't work out in your favor. But the truth is the truth. Dude is exactly like Henne. And he will follow in his footsteps.

Be shipped out of town, and picked up by the jags.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

It's not worth it really, he's just trolling and cherry picking stats. Blinded by his own ignorance.

Not a cherry pick at all.

First 32 vs first 32

doesn't get much more even then that.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

It's not new info, but the stats don't always tell the entire story. But as stated before, you can't pull your head out of wallace's ass long enough to see that. It's not worth the time trying to explain anything to you. Basically what it boils down to is you are a troll.

Tannehenne? Really, that's the best you've got? Pathetic man.

They tell most of the story.

Watching him on field tells you the rest.

He's erratic, and has garbage stats.

You guys are scared now that you are finally seeing it.

Scoreboard baby!!!

Scoreboard.

Tannehenne will be done after this year.:lol2:

Maybe you'd be taken more seriously once you prove you're actually a Fins fan instead of a TedWallaceJr fanboy who joined FH the day Wallace signed likely coming directly from a Steelers forum. We've seen your kind come and go most recently the Pennyboys who swung over from the Jest... or the Teblows who became instant jest fans and littered up their boards like you do this one (but then again they wanted to replace him with Sanchez, so as crazy as they also were, even a blind squirrel stumbles onto a chestnut occasionally).

Until then you're just another azzclown who worships a one trick pony with the adoration and passion that would embarrass a Justin Beiber sycophant.

Sorry the #'s don't work out in your favor. But the truth is the truth. Dude is exactly like Henne.
how many games did Henne start and how many has Tannehill?

Sorry the #'s don't work out in your favor. But the truth is the truth. Dude is exactly like Henne. And he will follow in his footsteps.

Be shipped out of town, and picked up by the jags.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Not a cherry pick at all.

First 32 vs first 32

doesn't get much more even then that.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

They tell most of the story.

Watching him on field tells you the rest.

He's erratic, and has garbage stats.

You guys are scared now that you are finally seeing it.

Forget the fact that Henne had a fantastic running game to take pressure off him, an o-line that could block, a stud #1 wide receiver (light years better than wallace) in Marshall, and he still can't put up the numbers Tannehill did with a terrible run game and league worst o-line for half of his starts.

Stats don't always tell the whole story, and it takes just a little thought put into it to understand what story they do tell. That's over your head though, isn't it?

Maybe you'd be taken more seriously once you prove you're actually a Fins fan instead of a TedWallaceJr fanboy who joined FH the day Wallace signed likely coming directly from a Steelers forum. We've seen your kind come and go most recently the Pennyboys who swung over from the Jest... or the Teblows who became instant jest fans and littered up their boards like you do this one (but then again they wanted to replace him with Sanchez, so as crazy as they also were, even a blind squirrel stumbles onto a chestnut occasionally).

Until then you're just another azzclown who worships a one trick pony with the adoration and passion that would embarrass a Justin Beiber sycophant.

I seldom comment about Wallace, so your lack of an arguement is invalid.

Please stop trying to change the subject because you are upset that Tannehenne is actually just a clone of Henne who can't hit the deep ball. Sorry to have opened your eyes, I know it's painful.:boohoo:

Forget the fact that Henne had a fantastic running game to take pressure off him, an o-line that could block, a stud #1 wide receiver (light years better than wallace) in Marshall, and he still can't put up the numbers Tannehill did with a terrible run game and league worst o-line for half of his starts.

Stats don't always tell the whole story, and it takes just a little thought put into it to understand what story they do tell. That's over your head though, isn't it?
Also, Henne had 48 starts in college and a year to sit in the NFL

TanneHenne has an oline that can block, a better WR core, and a good run game now, and is producing less then ever.

That is statistically inaccurate and just a flat out lie. His QB rating is up, his accuracy is up, his TD to Ints ratio is up. WTF? You're just making **** up.

I seldom comment about Wallace, so your lack of an arguement is invalid.

Please stop trying to change the subject because you are upset that Tannehenne is actually just a clone of Henne who can't hit the deep ball. Sorry to have opened your eyes, I know it's painful.:boohoo:

the fact that you joined a fins board literally within hours of us signing one trick pony TedWallaceJr and started hammering away at Tannehill immediately because his strengths didn't immediately include hitting a speedster without much else going for him - certainly not route running, fighting for the ball, breaking up interceptions or reliably catching balls thrown to him...says it all! It's really all anyone who's objective needs to know about your true fandom and agenda. :up:

Franchise QB's don't care about what is around them, and make things work.

TanneHenne has an oline that can block, a better WR core, and a good run game now, and is producing less then ever.

But you don't have the ability to understand that, I get it.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

boo hoo crew. Nice excuse. Doesn't fly.

Now you've resorted to fabricating lies to further your agenda.

you've been exposed as the fraud you are.............scoreboard!!!:tubes:

Incredible this guy thinks Henne and Tannehill are even close. Wow, what a joke.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

There are a few that think that way, and yes, it is a joke.

Sorry bro.

Stats are in my favor.

His play is in my favor.

it's all in my favor.

You guys are comical.... this is great you are all in such a tailspin!!

SCOREBOARD!!!
You can't refute the comparison I put up, this is great.

Wrong on every single account. Keep trying.

Sorry bro.

Stats are in my favor.

His play is in my favor.

it's all in my favor.

You guys are comical.... this is great you are all in such a tailspin!!

SCOREBOARD!!!
You can't refute the comparison I put up, this is great.

Show me how the stats that say Tannehill is producing less now than he was last year. (You said "less than ever") Because I'm not finding it. You are just making crap up.

I'm talking about the stats that compare him to his equal Henne.

You guys are a mess.:lol2:

That's not what we are talking about. You said Tanne has a better line, better receivers and a better running game, and is producing less than ever. You can't back that up.

Back
Top Bottom