Weaknesses of 2014 Miami Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weaknesses of 2014 Miami Dolphins

See the stats I posted.

Not a joke at all, very much a reality.

You guys are all butt hurt that it's true and are losing your minds.

It's pretty funny really.:lol2:

Nobody is Butt hurt or losing their minds other then you Tannehill agenda driven trolls. In the last 3 games, the Dolphins have played well enough, where they missed being 3-0 by mental mistakes rather then talent, and Tannehill for the most part has been a big part of that winning.

Has he been perfect, no, he does still have a bit to go to reach the level we all expect of him, but little by little he is starting to look more and more like a championship QB, with still plenty of ceiling to reach for.

Colledge has been one of our better OL man before last week. I don't have a problem with his overall play. MLB is a much bigger need. Misi when he is healthy is average but certainly nothing special. We need a game changer at MLB a redzone threat at WR, and will need a replacement for Courtland at the #2 CB. I think we also need a big running back that runs with attitude, like a Moreno mentality in a Eddie Lacy body. Landry has that at WR now we need one at RB. Our QB is not that type of person and that is ok, but we have to have a couple of them in the huddle. I think Turner could be that person on the OL when he gets ready to go.

We don't have 3 starting caliber LBs. Jenkins is good, Misi is average and hopefully Tripp or McCain can turn into that person.

Colledge is credited with 5 sacks in the last two games.

That's not good enough for me.....that is a major hole.

Compare year 3 not first 2 years. ....

why are my posts being deleted???????????????

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

I'm putting on a stats clinic and someone is deleting my posts.

Clearly a pro Tannehenne guy

Probably because you have exposed yourself as a troll. But I'll play your stupid game, Tanne's career numbers are in fact better than Henne's:

Tanne - after 2.5 years in the league
Accuracy - 60.1%
YdsPG - 227.1
QB Rat - 80.1

Henne - after 6.5 years in the league
Accuracy - 59.3%
YdsPG - 202
QB Rat - 75.5

Stats clinic? More like mental clinic.

I understand one having doubts about Tannehill being our long term solution going forward (I do at times) and critiquing his play when warranted, but man some people take the hate to a new level. Kind of makes you wonder if Tannehill ran over their dogs or slept with their GFs in HS or something.

Not the same amount of starts. Different teams. Sorry.

32 to 32 is a fair comparison,

and Tannehenne just doesn't stack up.

Sorry for this hurt.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Is because of the free pass the supporters give him.

his time is up after this year.

the fact that you joined a fins board literally within hours of us signing one trick pony TedWallaceJr and started hammering away at Tannehill immediately because his strengths didn't immediately include hitting a speedster without much else going for him - certainly not route running, fighting for the ball, breaking up interceptions or reliably catching balls thrown to him...says it all! It's really all anyone who's objective needs to know about your true fandom and agenda.

Sorry for this hurt.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Umm, there's still over half the season to go and we're still in the middle of a playoff race. Chill on the replacement talk. Again, who would you replace Tannehill with after this year? Are you ever going to answer this question?

Sorry for this hurt.

In fact in Henne's entire career (4 years longer than Tanne), he's only had a QB rating over 80 once (80.7), and that's THIS year. Tanne is in the middle of his second season over that (87.8).

SCOREBOARD!

How about this. 6 100+ passer ratings compared to 3 over the same span

You have no credibility.

Back up what you say, fraud.

Then STOP arguing with him. He isn't going to ever stop trolling. He wont ever give any credit where credit is due. He wont ever change his stance. Nothing ANYONE says will do anything but cause pages and pages of back and forth which will inevitably turn into name calling. He states that RT will never be a franchise QB and I'm convinced regardless of what RT does in the future, there a couple folks here that will never change their tune. I've learned with my last back and forth with him that it just isn't worth the effort. He's going to come up with some silly rebuttal that probably won't prove anything other than he's a silly, fat troll.

I seldom comment about Wallace, so your lack of an arguement is invalid.

Please stop trying to change the subject because you are upset that Tannehenne is actually just a clone of Henne who can't hit the deep ball. Sorry to have opened your eyes, I know it's painful.:boohoo:

Yawn. You're boring, say nothing, know nothing, and are a kid looking for attention. Aren't we the lucky ones that you picked here to fill that need. LMAO

Then STOP arguing with him. He isn't going to ever stop trolling. He wont ever give any credit where credit is due. He wont ever change his stance. Nothing ANYONE says will do anything but cause pages and pages of back and forth which will inevitably turn into name calling. He states that RT will never be a franchise QB and I'm convinced regardless of what RT does in the future, there a couple folks here that will never change their tune. I've learned with my last back and forth with him that it just isn't worth the effort. He's going to come up with some silly rebuttal that probably won't prove anything other than he's a silly, fat troll.

That's not true.

If he becomes a franchise QB I'll admit I'm wrong.

I just don't think it's something I even have to worry about.

Gs, LBs (1 short), and WR corps overall.

The problematic area before Pouncey's return was RG. He's improved there and should be a solid fill going forward, now the biggest hole, at least recently, has been LG...but Colledge's play almost gets a pass for the Jax game (migraines are a motherf***er...I know from experience). Dallas Thomas looked decent back at his natural position filling in for Colledge, but I'd like one "steady, solid" guy for the LG spot to go along with the rest of the line. That would be a very good line.

Misi has been OK when healthy...but that isn't often. Trusnik, ouch. Jenkins, hell ya man! Get it! Like to see more from McCain.

Wallace has improved his game and seems to be playing much better than last year overall...not by any means perfect, but much much better at things other than long-ball. He's still inconsistent in his routes, gamesmanship and separation on set deep plays. Hartline should ride the pine. Landry is killing it, particularly since he's a rookie. Rishard Matthews should see many more snaps/targets...he balls.

Many of the RT haters like to point out the lack of success at the long-ball, and put it ALL on RT. Fact is, he's had SEVERAL long passes on the money that have failed because of a lack of effort, positioning, route execution, and flat out sh*tty hands at the other end of the equation...deep throws heavily rely on 2 people executing, not just the QB. I can think of 7 off-hand without really trying, probably a few more if I went back through the tape, but it's not worth it...I know what I saw...and that is that RT isn't nearly as bad at the long-ball as the "TEAM'S" stats show. RT has missed a few...Wallace has missed a few...Hartline has missed more than anybody else...Sims missed a sure TD. It's not 1 position causing the lack of success there.

Back
Top Bottom