Weds 8/17 Media Only Practice Tweets HERE!!! | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weds 8/17 Media Only Practice Tweets HERE!!!

Christian’s Wilkins constant taking **** does bother me, I’m sorry

I feel like he’s going to be targeted by other nfl players

Buoniconti played in a run first era. In that scheme, he's better than the others listed.
i'm not one to argue against greatness, but if you put Offerdahl (6'3" 235 lbs 4.65 40) out there in that era in place of Buoniconti (5'11" 220 unknown 40 but not a 4.65 lol) i think he'd have destroyed.

hard to compare eras, especially when the earlier era guy was small even for that time period.

At that height/weight, where do you think O would line up in a run first era.

offerdahl was zach thomas before zach thomas, with the size speed and athleticism.

no knock on zach, he was a tremendous player.

I’ll play…85 is a Hall of Famer and won two Super Bowls…54 is discussed by many as a ridiculous oversight that he’s not in the Hall (yet). 56 was a great player, I mean a game changer…yet he’s never in the Hall of Fame discussion due to his shoulder issues. Being in the Hall means something.

I’ll play…85 is a Hall of Famer and won two Super Bowls…54 is discussed by many as a ridiculous oversight that he’s not in the Hall (yet). 56 was a great player, I mean a game changer…yet he’s never in the Hall of Fame discussion due to his shoulder issues. Being in the Hall means something.
sure.

longevity, all these things matter.

i'm just saying when each was at their peak, the best pure player at the LB position for us was Offerdahl.

for totality of Dolphins career you'd probably have to give it to Zach.

Christian’s Wilkins constant taking **** does bother me, I’m sorry

I feel like he’s going to be targeted by other nfl players
He's not a little dude and if someone goes after him im sure Sieler and the boys would have his back. If he can get in the head of offensive players I think it helps. Anything to make them lose focus is good.

He's not a little dude and if someone goes after him im sure Sieler and the boys would have his back. If he can get in the head of offensive players I think it helps. Anything to make them lose focus is good.
I want to see more sneaky towel thefts :cigar

Is that pronounced poop-art? Or, is the t silent?

I pronounce it

hungry 90s GIF by Pop-Tarts

Back
Top Bottom