Weds 8/17 Media Only Practice Tweets HERE!!! | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weds 8/17 Media Only Practice Tweets HERE!!!

Why, Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave.
Val Kilmer Film GIF

Me too! I do think we have the better roster but if the team with the better roster always won we’d have lost every game to NE from 2003 - 2019 and obviously we didn’t. We just don’t know:

If McDaniel can put together a winning game plan vs Belechick is his first game.

If Boyer can build a good plan without Flo.

If the offensive line will be good enough or if there will be easy things for the pats to take advantage of.

Even though they are struggling, we also know nothing about NE’s new offense.

I feel we should win but nothing is easy in the NFL.
Exactly! How many fans here remember the 2003 home opener against the expansion Houston Texans? That was supposed to be a cakewalk too, right--better roster, better coaching, home field advantage and all that? Let's not count them chickens before they hatch, shall we?

Christian’s Wilkins constant taking **** does bother me, I’m sorry

I feel like he’s going to be targeted by other nfl players
It's definitely part of the game and it has happened since the beginning of football. I've seen him get into people's head with it too, so it can be beneficial .

Exactly! How many fans here remember the 2003 home opener against the expansion Houston Texans? That was supposed to be a cakewalk too, right--better roster, better coaching, home field advantage and all that? Let's not count them chickens before they hatch, shall we?
Yep, and I remember starting a thread next day titled "Houston? We have a problem!" in here. Going into that game I did not envision a scenario where we'd lose. Thanks for the painful memory coalesce...

Christian’s Wilkins constant taking **** does bother me, I’m sorry

I feel like he’s going to be targeted by other nfl players
He is a master at the mental game.

But I do see how this could make him a target for a cheap shot or two.

That game eliminated about 85% of the teams out of the knockout pool I was in the first week of the season.

Including me.

The players were heard saying, "See you after practice" in pregame.

I knew we were doomed when I heard that in the coverage.

Back
Top Bottom