Weds 8/17 Media Only Practice Tweets HERE!!! | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weds 8/17 Media Only Practice Tweets HERE!!!

Sherfield might be closer to being #4 on the depth chart at this time. Time will tell but I also like EZ so I'm hoping to see them get more chances in the last two pre season games

miami dolphins football GIF
Mesmerizing, but low on content - LOL

The D won. But context has to be taken into consideration here. My understanding was the O was handicapped down and distance and could only use a few type of plays to score.

It was one of those focused types of practices.
I'd like to hear more like this about how practices are structured.
It sounds like a very good idea to me.

Nawh! The kid is a rookie 7th rounder. There’s no way you go into a season with that as your backup.
As the British would say "needs must".
Interesting "juxtaposition" - LOL

I agree we don't want to make Thompson our backup in his first year if we do not have to, no matter how good he plays.

I'm not averse to putting him in a couple of games when we have a substantial lead, just to help him develop under conditions that only gameday play can provide.

I was very happy when Sheffield and Crossen were signed even though some minimized the signings as part of their “we haven’t done anything in FA” rants.
good job, I didnt know about either player, but Sherfield was evident in camp and has pulll away speed..jesus were even faster now with this kid in the rotation.

Crossen seems to make those big boy plays like in Tampa.

Back
Top Bottom