Weds 8/17 Media Only Practice Tweets HERE!!! | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weds 8/17 Media Only Practice Tweets HERE!!!

Buoniconti and Zach were both awesome players and fan favorites.

Neither were as good at LB as Offerdahl.
Late to this discussion. I loved both players. I can’t comment on the great Buonicotti since I never saw him play besides highlights. Zach and John were both great but played under wayyy different circumstances. Zach had the benefit of 2 monster DTs clogging the middle and allowing him to shoot out of a cannon and make plays like a bat out of hell. Offerdahl had……Olivadatti. Let that sink in for a second. Zach would get washed out of plays if a lineman got their hands on him. Mawae owned Zach unfortunately. I remember watching Jets games and thinking Offerdahl would have blown up Mawae.

More important question. Where the heck do I find an Offerdahl jersey?!?!

Not much of a threat. We'll be ready.
Don't let the preseason games fool you about any NFL team.

We won't know who the serious competition will be until we are 1/2 way through the season. My advice - win your first six or seven games because everything gets tougher the 2nd half of the season.

Develop an effective and balanced offense so we can deal effectively with any defense we face. Our Defense is pretty good, and we do have some continuity of coaching there. We should be able to limit opponents scoring - hopefully by enough to win every game by 11 or more points.

That kind of performance will get us into the playoffs. Then it's a new start for all the teams involved.

He will start at least one game before the season is over...maybe many....

Too staying healthy is an issue - always has...

I said it from the moment I saw him - Skylar is the real deal!

Go ahead kill me but Ive been right about him so far!!!

He needs to do more than what hes been doing to jump Teddy Two Gloves. That is just facts. There is a reason neither Tua or Teddy played the first preseason game.

Late to this discussion. I loved both players. I can’t comment on the great Buonicotti since I never saw him play besides highlights. Zach and John were both great but played under wayyy different circumstances. Zach had the benefit of 2 monster DTs clogging the middle and allowing him to shoot out of a cannon and make plays like a bat out of hell. Offerdahl had……Olivadatti. Let that sink in for a second. Zach would get washed out of plays if a lineman got their hands on him. Mawae owned Zach unfortunately. I remember watching Jets games and thinking Offerdahl would have blown up Mawae.

Guys like Buoniconti are Elandon Roberts today.

You didn't get a lot of pass coverage out of them because you didn't ask it of them. The game has changed.

In that Era, Offerdahl plays OLB or DE. Hell, our DT went 255#.

I wonder what NFL football team he is a fan of, just for thrills - LOL
It could have been worse, such as "Slightly Off Target".
What was that net made of and how high was it off the ground and how was it supported?

Don't let the preseason games fool you about any NFL team.

We won't know who the serious competition will be until we are 1/2 way through the season. My advice - win your first six or seven games because everything gets tougher the 2nd half of the season.

Develop an effective and balanced offense so we can deal effectively with any defense we face. Our Defense is pretty good, and we do have some continuity of coaching there. We should be able to limit opponents scoring - hopefully by enough to win every game by 11 or more points.

That kind of performance will get us into the playoffs. Then it's a new start for all the teams involved.
yep, preseason and practice play is far from the real thing. It's nice to be optimistic but one definitely needs to tempur expectations.

My closet! Signed!

Back
Top Bottom