Week 3 Power Rankings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 3 Power Rankings

I am aware of your feelings on the matter.
It wasn't a jab at you. Just can't believe they have team "ranked" ahead of us when our record at this team is better so they can saw we're #1 or #32 and it really doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is the standings but I wasn't taking a shot at you. I know some people like to read those and I'm ok with it.

We could be 3-0 after next week and still not crack the top 10.. They’ll most likely still have 1-3 teams ahead of us!!
EFF EM!!! EFF EM ALL!!!!

same people bitching about us being low on the power rankings saying they don't matter on here bragging about how we're climbing the very same rankings

same people bitching about us being low on the power rankings saying they don't matter on here bragging about how we're climbing the very same rankings

Oh, any particular posters you want to call out? Or are you just spitballing nonsense? Let's go. Show your work.

I dislike power rankings and most of the lazy writers who put them together without watching two thirds of the teams, but this is a fair point

I like Power Rankings because it’s another piece to read about football during the week happily awaiting next Sunday.

Still don't like them though

The first half of the year certainly appears to be the leaner side of the schedule and so far so good. If they beat Oakland that week 4 game becomes one of the biggest games in recent memory, like a divisional seismic shift game. Being 2-0 in the division with only 1 division road game left would be surreal.

The thing that I like most about this year's power rankings is watching the people who made them squirm or get defensive as the Fins win two games they weren't "supposed to."

There was someone getting a little testy on Twitter today when he got called out about them.

This was just sent to me:

https://footballmaven.io/dolphins/n...imb-in-power-rankings-2ZgsW_d9DkmFG4g56G53gg/

:lmfao:

I don't know who Mike Clay is, but how about growing a pair? You made what now appears to be an absolutely knuckleheaded pronouncement and you're getting roasted. COWBOY UP.

Sometimes, SOMETIMES, Twitter is alright. Watching media blowhards get roasted by Joe Dickhead football fans for their incredibly stupid commentary is definitely one of the few redeeming things about big social media.

So far things are on schedule based on 2 things if you believe them. 2016 was a large part because of Gase and a improved roster. If you don't want to look at it that way then your saying 2016 was luck and luck played in these 2 last wins. We should beat the Raiders but having lost their first 2 games is going to work against us as they need the win and have something to prove this week. Same with the Pats would have preferred both teams to have won last week. Motivation plays a huge role in sports and can out muscle a more talented better coached team. Great example was when those undefeated Bears visited and Miami was playing very medorcre football even with Marinio at the helm but we rolled those guys out of town and protected the undefeated season.

Back
Top Bottom