Week 3 Power Rankings | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 3 Power Rankings

1. They have a 1st ballot Hall of Fame coach who is head and shoulders better than anyone else currently coaching in the NFL. He's up there with Walsh, Brown, Lombardi, and Shula.

2. They have a 1st ballot Hall of Fame quarterback who is legitimately one of the best to have ever played the game.

3. They have a 1st ballot Hall of Fame tight end who is legitimately one of the best to have ever played the game.

4. The players who are not Hall of Fame talents just happen to high football-IQ type of guys who fit in very well with what the HoF coach wants to do.

5. They get very favorable calls at home, but especially 'automatic first down' calls when they have the ball, like defensive holding and defensive pass interference.

And most importantly,

6. THEY CHEAT

You speak the truth, Wanny!

Yep.

Which is gonna put a lot of pressure on us to go into cinci the following week and find a way to scrape out a w.

I will say one thing though and that’s I will be in Boston the Monday thru Thursday after that game vs the pats and you bet your bottom dollar we come away with a win that whole city is gonna be reminded about it all 4 days. Like Ron burgundy “I will shout it from a mountain top” except my version won’t be that Veronica corningstone and I had sex.

And I will be rocking the gear all over down town boston. I will get off the plane decked out in it.

lmao

Please don't get yourself tossed in the clink.

Tonight’s a golden opportunity for cleveland to get that first w.

This is one they got to have. It’s set up well for them

Tonight’s a golden opportunity for cleveland to get that first w.

This is one they got to have. It’s set up well for them

I'm curious to see this game tonight, because I honestly feel that the Jets are a solid football team and we got a quality win on Sunday.

If they come out and **** the bed vs Cleveland I'm going to have to reevaluate some things.

The two main keys to win are 1) No DUMB penalties, i.e., pre-snap penalties. 2) Keep ourselves in 3rd and short situations and actually CONVERT THEM!!

I think the real key to beating the Patriots in their house is eliminating turnovers. In the last 5 losses with Ryan starting the Patriots scored 20 TD's (A whopping 4 per game) But 8 of those 20 have come immediately following the turnover or as a result of the turnover by Dolphins. Eliminate giving them the free points and we are right in the game with them.

I think the real key to beating the Patriots in their house is eliminating turnovers. In the last 5 losses with Ryan starting the Patriots scored 20 TD's (A whopping 4 per game) But 8 of those 20 have come immediately following the turnover or as a result of the turnover by Dolphins. Eliminate giving them the free points and we are right in the game with them.

Great Point!

I'm curious to see this game tonight, because I honestly feel that the Jets are a solid football team and we got a quality win on Sunday.

If they come out and **** the bed vs Cleveland I'm going to have to reevaluate some things.

Jets are solid. But short week home team has an advantage. And that browns d can play. Provided they aren’t missing kirksey at lb and one of those other starters. 95 is an absolute stud. Albeit the top pick in the draft.

Denzel wards looked the part too.

Back
Top Bottom