Week 3 reaction thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 3 reaction thread

Last year it was Fitz can't string together more than a couple of good games before the wheels fall off.

When that didn't happen the same people said Fitz always sucks after one year of playing decent and the wheels will fall off.

They lied, twice!

Gas-can looking legit. Hope he can handle a full load for an entire season.

Two years from now I get the sense Kindley is going to be dominant.

Iggy responded nicely. The kid is still only 20!

Parker proving his reputation of not being able to play through injuries a thing of the past.

Gesicki has come a long way in two years when he was trying to hop over defenders and running laterally instead of turning upfield.

All those threads calling for Grier and coaches heads this week. :lol:

No closer to tua. Ogbah finally got home after the starting RT was booted

this offensive play calling was a thing of beauty and fitz was on tonight. they dial Gesicki’s number at really good times.

also, gaskins isn’t elite. However he’s a damn good starter and has great awareness for the game.

this offensive line kicks ***.
What do you mean every game we are One Game closer to Tua

Reactions: A1.
I just have to say what a cluster the Game Day thread is.

The amount of knee-jerk, negative Nancy, hot-taking idiocy is really something.

You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but the sheer number of "fans" that seem to rejoice in our "failures" and nitpick and whine about every stupid thing never ceases to amaze me.

2 things

1. People often forget the other guys get paid big bucks too and every player on that field is capable of making plays.

2. People often forget football is a long game. Sometimes if a team scores on its opening drive you get the guys who post something like, “lol see you guys I’m not wasting my time.” Those are the most ridiculous of all. Opening drives do not decide games.

Is it a requirement for all NFL QBs to get dressed in the dark? I have never known such a group of well paid men dress so so badly.

Just trawled some Jags fan forums and picked up on the following

They mostly all blame the ref decisions and Conley for 2 easy dropped catches

I also read that this is only the second time we’ve scored on all three of are opening drives since 2000. Their take is currently if any team is looking to break records they should play the jags. I thought that was always the case???!!!!!

Noah Igbinoghene is going to be great in my opinion. I’m not sure why everyone doubts him. You don’t always have to turn and look for the ball. You’re coached to try to shoot your hands through the receiver’s hands at the catch point with your back turned. It’s exactly what he did in the end zone.

Turning around to look for the ball in certain situations can cost you. He knew he was unlikely to be able to turn around and locate it anyway. Getting your head around is a confidence thing with DB’s. Igbo isn’t playing with confidence yet - the game is still moving a little fast for him at the moment. But I believe he will. This is all so new to him. Playing DB.

I’m wondering if some of the people who doubt him happened to catch any of C.J. Henderson tonight. It’s the most difficult position for young players to adjust to.

Yeah, more difficult than quarterback.

Legit only thing I see from Iggy even from last week is he just needs to continue to learn the position as simple as it sounds. He is biting harder than necessary on some things but that is fixable. I remember X doing that as a young player too so I agree. Dude has that dog in him you love to see

I will say this as a negative, I can’t understand how two men can’t take a man down. Too many times did our backs miss tackles. If you hit someone they have to stay hit not bounce off two of you and carry on running. They need some rugby union tackling training.

Breida grabbing the lbs arm on the wheel route was pretty damn crafty lol

As was gesicki selling the grab in the tight red by reaching back and pulling the guy into him with the ball in flight. I didn’t think gesicki had that kind of craftiness to make sure a ref throws a flag in him.

I refer to posters with a lot of negative comments as Lemmings.

Lemming drops (lemon drops i.e. sour) and Lemming juice are my substitutes for tu-ds and p_ss.

After all the negative comments prior to tonight's game, it made me very happy to identify some posts that I feel lived down to my expectations from some Lemmings.
Oh wow we have our own language?

27 touches for gaskin is about 15 too many.

i miss drake.

Back
Top Bottom