Week 4 Power Rankings | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 4 Power Rankings

It's all a beauty pageant, and popularity contest. It's fun to follow and see the haters eat crow, but who really cares. Like Al Davis told our team from the grave last week, "Just win Baby"

My favorite rankings
Miami-3-0
everyone else in the east, 1-2

Love it!!

Have you even contemplated the chaos that will ensue if we actually win in Foxboro this weekend? A 3 game lead on the Pats? I want the Jets and Bills to win as well just so the Patriots will be alone in last place. Hahaha

These power rankings seem a lot like the college polling system....BS! I can’t believe that the Patriots are still in the top 10. I hope Gase opens it up and has the throttle down the entire game. No more weak **** play calling in the first half. We need Brady to be in passing situations the entire game because that gives Wake more chances to retire Brady.
amen...I'm prepared to start a go fund me page to pay any fines for hits on Brady...

These power rankings seem a lot like the college polling system....BS! I can’t believe that the Patriots are still in the top 10. I hope Gase opens it up and has the throttle down the entire game. No more weak **** play calling in the first half. We need Brady to be in passing situations the entire game because that gives Wake more chances to retire Brady.
Well said brother, well said!

Have you even contemplated the chaos that will ensue if we actually win in Foxboro this weekend? A 3 game lead on the Pats? I want the Jets and Bills to win as well just so the Patriots will be alone in last place. Hahaha
That'd be funny.....lol

NFL Power Rankings, Week 4:
1. Los Angeles Rams (3-0, LW: 3)
2. Kansas City Chiefs (3-0, LW: 1)
3. Jacksonville Jaguars ( 2-1, LW: 2)
4. New Orleans Saints (2-1, LW: 12)
5. Green Bay Packers (1-1-1, LW: 6)
6. Minnesota Vikings (1-1-1, LW: 7)
7. Carolina Panthers (2-1, LW: 9)
8. Philadelphia Eagles (2-1, LW: 5)
9. Atlanta Falcons (1-2, LW: 8)
10. Cincinnati Bengals (2-1, LW: 10)
11. Miami Dolphins (3-0, LW: 17)

how the hell is GB,MV,AF in the top ten. it should be 1. LAR, 2, KCC, 3. MD

12. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1-1, LW: 19)
13. Washington Redskins (2-1, LW: 21)
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1, LW: 11)
15. Baltimore Ravens (2-1, LW: 13)
16. New England Patriots (1-2, LW: 4)
17. Denver Broncos (2-1, LW: 16)
18. Chicago Bears (2-1, LW: 15)
19. Los Angeles Chargers (1-2, LW: 14)
20. Cleveland Browns (1-1-1, LW: 25)

Bleacher Report

20th

It's time to start giving the Miami Dolphins their due—sort of.

1. Yes, the Dolphins haven't played anyone yet. And it's been done with special teams scores, defensive touchdowns and trick plays—the Dolphins have thrown the kitchen sink at their opponents.

But 3-0 is 3-0...and after coming back to down the Raiders at home in Week 3, the Dolphins are in a position that has historically produced many more playoff trips than not.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...s-rank-for-every-team-entering-week-4#slide13

When I saw that, I deleted their app off my phone and tablet. 20th....what a joke

Bleacher Report

20th

It's time to start giving the Miami Dolphins their due—sort of.

1. Yes, the Dolphins haven't played anyone yet. And it's been done with special teams scores, defensive touchdowns and trick plays—the Dolphins have thrown the kitchen sink at their opponents.

But 3-0 is 3-0...and after coming back to down the Raiders at home in Week 3, the Dolphins are in a position that has historically produced many more playoff trips than not.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...s-rank-for-every-team-entering-week-4#slide13
They were falling all over themselves to praise the eagles for running a second version of the Philly Special in week 1. They’ll talk about how other teams using the jet sweep well are being brilliantly coached and utilizing the weapons at their disposal. We score on jet sweeps and one trick play and we're gimmicky? Okay, then...

Back
Top Bottom