Week 4 Power Rankings | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 4 Power Rankings

These ratings are funny. If you're going to overrate a 1-2 team, how about the Chargers instead of the Falcons? Both Chargers losses came against teams that are universally in the top 2 in these power rankings: Kansas City and the Rams.

CBS Sports

4th

3-0

They head to New England this week in first place with a chance to take a strong command of the division. Adam Gase has done a heck of a job.

Chargers miss bosa and their secondary would be elite if not hammered by injury. It forces the Iowa kid they stole in the 5th who’s a great nickel slot option to have to play the boundary and that exposes his foot speed.

Honestly though when haven’t the chargers underachieved? It comes with the territory with Philip rivers it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Falcons have lost 2 starting top 5 secondary options for the year. Good luck getting away with that.

Although Damonte kazee can play. He’s undersized for the safety ask. Might need to move that to the slot. Projects better there to me

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chiefs have one of the worst defenses in the league right now. is that sustainable? Wait til DC's get some film on the rookie QB.

The Chiefs have one of the worst defenses in the league right now. is that sustainable? Wait til DC's get some film on the rookie QB.

Nope, defense wins championships. But I do think that they will light up the Pats.

Eric berry better be a god send. Cause I’m not even sure Justin houston is playing high level ball. And he’s carried that outfit for years

That secondary was ripe for the picking when I saw them preseason week 3.

Back
Top Bottom