***Week 6 Jets vs Miami reaction thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Week 6 Jets vs Miami reaction thread***

Fitz wasn't quite right after that big triple whammy he took on that run.

Last week we knocked Jimmy G out of the game by halftime and Kittle had 4 catches for 44 yards. This week Jimmy G went 23/33 for 268 yards and 3TDs while Kittle had 7 catches 109 yards and a TD vs the Rams. We have a bye week to get guys healthy and play the Rams week 8 which will be the biggest test we have had so far this year. With how we have played the past few weeks that game is looking a lot more winnable than it did when we were 1-3.

Rams have beaten DAL, PHI, NYJ, WASH. If that were Miami, the board would have been, 'yeah, but they beat no one with a winning record.' As I said elsewhere, I'm NOT saying the Rams aren't good, but they AREN'T elite

...fully expect the Jets to perform a mercy killing tomorrow and cut Gase loose.

There's something really wrong there. Almost disturbing to watch...
Again, why would you want the jets to fire Gase? He's doing a great job of destroying that team. Let him stay there

Again, why would you want the jets to fire Gase? He's doing a great job of destroying that team. Let him stay there

I keep going to Gang Green and voting that he's doing a great job, and calling for an extension in their "Adam Gase" thread. They seem a bit confused as to how his approval rating keeps going up on their site.

I love how Fitzpatrick was fired up to see Tua go out there, and he was egging on the crowd. He seems very sincere. It’s not a surprise if you follow the team because those two are great about supporting each other.

Because he's going to get fired at the end of the season anyway. I'd rather have him fired now, give the team an emotional boost where they maybe win a few games, and then have them miss out on Lawrence.

Am I worried about Lawrence being in the division? Not really, but I'd rather them get stuck with Darnold because **** the Jets.

Tua played. It was a glorious 2 mins.

Don't recall what else happened in the game.

I'm thinking that after Fitz got hit in the head he started to sort of fall apart. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a concussion.

Back
Top Bottom