***Week 6 Jets vs Miami reaction thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Week 6 Jets vs Miami reaction thread***

Because he's going to get fired at the end of the season anyway. I'd rather have him fired now, give the team an emotional boost where they maybe win a few games, and then have them miss out on Lawrence.

Am I worried about Lawrence being in the division? Not really, but I'd rather them get stuck with Darnold because **** the Jets.
This scenario is highly likely. We always see the resurgence of a team that has an interim coach, especially if they like the coach. Nobody was saying pre season that the jets would tank. If Jets aren’t first pick and the team that does isn’t qb needy, someone will sell the farm

From week to week Fitzpatrick's arm is showing its age. For several weeks he couldn't hit anything deep or even shorter passes with any air under them. Then last week against the Niners he was rejuvenated, hitting every throw with depth and touch. And now this week his arm looked good at times, then very worn out at others.

I have to imagine they'll keep him in there until it looks like the arm is totally shot. He's 7th in the league in total QBR and is enjoying his best season for completion percentage at 70. With the bye week, he should be well-rested to go a few more games but I think that Tagovailoa's time is coming soon.

Lmao, just voted. It's up to 17%
I just voted also - 21% now. Oh, and DO NOT clear your cookies or history out after each time and then refresh the main page which would allow you to vote over and over again. Doing so would allow you to vote many times and skew the vote.....so, don't do it, I'm warning yous...lol

Poll is on the front page top right:

This sums it up pretty perfect.

Btw: I love this team. The chemistry seems to be amazing. I love what the coaching stuff is doing here. I mean the designated best TE, who catches no pass and makes zero yards in all of yesterdays game, runs up all the field to celebrate the TD of his TE teammate. Either Mike Gesicki is a really great person (what i suppose as well) or this coaching staff is generating an amazing atmosphere within this team. And there is tons of other videos like this.

I just love it.

Standings - Detailed View
AFC EASTWLTPCTPFPANet PtsHomeRoadDivPctConfPctNon-ConfStrkLast 5
Buffalo Bills logo
Buffalo Bills
4100.800139142-32 - 0 - 02 - 1 - 02 - 0 - 01.0003 - 1 - 00.7501 - 0 - 01L4 - 1 - 0
Miami Dolphins logo
Miami Dolphins
3300.500160113471 - 2 - 02 - 1 - 01 - 2 - 00.3332 - 2 - 00.5001 - 1 - 02W3 - 2 - 0
New England Patriots logo
New England Patriots
2300.400109110-12 - 1 - 00 - 2 - 01 - 0 - 01.0002 - 2 - 00.5000 - 1 - 02L2 - 3 - 0
New York Jets logo
New York Jets
0600.00075185-1100 - 3 - 00 - 3 - 00 - 2 - 00.0000 - 4 - 00.0000 - 2 - 06L0 - 5 - 0

Look at that points differential compared to the other teams in the AFC east....And it was not done against mostly bottom feeders, or weak teams.

That is an indication Miami is playing tough, smart football, allowing nobody to pull away from them.

Not to be greedy, or hobbering on what could have been, but if the defense had been playing like this from day 1, Miami would be 5-1 or even 6-0 right now, if you consider how close the loses ended up being.

This sums it up pretty perfect.

Btw: I love this team. The chemistry seems to be amazing. I love what the coaching stuff is doing here. I mean the designated best TE, who catches no pass and makes zero yards in all of yesterdays game, runs up all the field to celebrate the TD of his TE teammate. Either Mike Gesicki is a really great person (what i suppose as well) or this coaching staff is generating an amazing atmosphere within this team. And there is tons of other videos like this.

I just love it.

Here I was thinking Gesicki might have felt left out yesterday, obviously not!

Back
Top Bottom