***Week 6 Jets vs Miami reaction thread*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Week 6 Jets vs Miami reaction thread***

Brother I think Ryan knows his time is coming up. I was worried about him with that hit he took to the head. Tua’s time is coming. Just don’t want Fitz to get hurt so he can spend his retirement with his family in good health.
Fitz is out there being the lead blocker on end arounds lol.

He knows it's coming to and end and he wants to go out a warrior..

So glad I got to see him win a few games in our uniforms..

Pro tip: if you have a different cellphone/internet provider, make a vote using your standard ISP and then vote again using your mobile data from the cellphone ?

36%....and boy, are my fingers getting tired. lol

Pro tip: if you have a different cellphone/internet provider, make a vote using your standard ISP and then vote again using your mobile data from the cellphone ?
No need....maybe you didn't see my earlier post but what one should NOT do (because it would NOT be right) is to NOT clear your cookies/recent history, then NOT refresh the polling page, and then NOT vote over & over again. And for any ignoramuses who don't get it... do NOT remove all the "nots" above to get what you need to do.

Needlessly complicated but it allows me to retain plausible deniability....yes...I watch too many conspiracy vids.

37% It's like 2am but Tuadays are my days off FTJ

Back
Top Bottom