***Week 6 Jets vs Miami reaction thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Week 6 Jets vs Miami reaction thread***

Look at that points differential compared to the other teams in the AFC east....And it was not done against mostly bottom feeders, or weak teams.

That is an indication Miami is playing tough, smart football, allowing nobody to pull away from them.

Not to be greedy, or hobbering on what could have been, but if the defense had been playing like this from day 1, Miami would be 5-1 or even 6-0 right now, if you consider how close the loses ended up being.
No one who watched the Jets game can dis the TNT wall

Look at that points differential compared to the other teams in the AFC east....And it was not done against mostly bottom feeders, or weak teams.

That is an indication Miami is playing tough, smart football, allowing nobody to pull away from them.

Not to be greedy, or hobbering on what could have been, but if the defense had been playing like this from day 1, Miami would be 5-1 or even 6-0 right now, if you consider how close the loses ended up being.

In the NE game the defense really adjusted at half time to the QB run, it was Fitzpatrick who was dismal in that one. Is our defense good? It may very well be after so many years

This sums it up pretty perfect.

Btw: I love this team. The chemistry seems to be amazing. I love what the coaching stuff is doing here. I mean the designated best TE, who catches no pass and makes zero yards in all of yesterdays game, runs up all the field to celebrate the TD of his TE teammate. Either Mike Gesicki is a really great person (what i suppose as well) or this coaching staff is generating an amazing atmosphere within this team. And there is tons of other videos like this.

I just love it.

The enthusiasm this young roster has is great to see. Everybody looks really hyped to see their team mates succeed. Loving it!

In the NE game the defense really adjusted at half time to the QB run, it was Fitzpatrick who was dismal in that one. Is our defense good? It may very well be after so many years

We did at the very end drive on the Pats to the point if not for the Refs not calling that mugging of Gesicki, Miami would have probably at least scored 18 points.

Really does not matter though, we are trending up, on a bye, in 2nd place, and we saw Tua pass himself out of a very scary situation like a seasoned star with ice in his veins...A situation many would either fail to do, or makena horrible mistake.

The enthusiasm this young roster has is great to see. Everybody looks really hyped to see their team mates succeed. Loving it!
Agree 100% re the enthusiasm. Mike Gesicki and Durham Smythe were drafted together and they are also buddies. I recall Gesicki saying recently in a press conference that Durham is helping him become a better blocker and he is helping Durham become a better pass catcher.

This sums it up pretty perfect.

Btw: I love this team. The chemistry seems to be amazing. I love what the coaching stuff is doing here. I mean the designated best TE, who catches no pass and makes zero yards in all of yesterdays game, runs up all the field to celebrate the TD of his TE teammate. Either Mike Gesicki is a really great person (what i suppose as well) or this coaching staff is generating an amazing atmosphere within this team. And there is tons of other videos like this.

I just love it.

Sounds like me when I'm about to take a Dump!!! Lmaooooo!!!

Back
Top Bottom