Well... it's mock draft time. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well... it's mock draft time.

pff_mock_results(6).png

Adding another NT into the mix might give the option for Raekwon to play End in our 3-4 alignments. I know its going to be more 4-2-5 sets, but fangio did use 3-4 under as well.

Kwon-Ika-Wilkins + rotating Seiler

Chubb-Baker-?-Phillips

could be a nasty base front 7

Last edited:
pff_mock_results(8).png

In this scenario, I completely stack the DB room with talent for the long haul. I'm still keeping Byron Jones.

X-Jones-Stevenson-Kohou-Phillips

That looks pretty damn nice. People tend to forget Byron can also play safety, so theoretically that whole unit could be on the field at once + Holland.

AND, just for fun, I'm guessing Fangio's new wrinkle in the scheme for this backfield to be a NASCAR DIME package with a Safety, Brandon Jones, at MLB MUAHAHAHA.

------–-–--Holland-------Byron----------

Stevenson----Kohou-----Phillips-----X

–---------------Brandon Jones---------------

Phillips----Ogbah----Wilkins-----Chubb

Or a BIG front with that Dime look

Seiler-Davis-Wilkins-Ogbah

Washington looks dominant in the blocking game, looks a tad slow but I saw a Mercedes Lewis comp and I like that comp. Washington-Smythe-Long looks solid enough, TE is not our make or break position here.

Added two Tackles to compete for swing tackle, with Jackson returning he's going to get his shot to reclaim RT.

Didn't get any RBs or LBs in this one. Grier re-signs Mostert and Wilson, and a vet LB like Jewell in this scenario.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom