Well... it's mock draft time. | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well... it's mock draft time.

As I mentioned in that other thread, I'm also high on Tuli Tuipuloto. He's another big-bodied DE. I'm VERY interested in finding a guy to play Defensive End. I don't trust Ogbah's back, and we have no real depth at that position. In any event, Ogbah is gone next year.
If we can steal a working DE in a year where the pool is deep, I am going to do it. The position is too important, and too expensive in Free Agency.
That's a great point. I definitely believe in following the talent. I also wonder who Fangio will pound the table for.

dolphins.svg

Darnell Wright
    OT | Tennessee
    A
    dolphins.svg

Jack Campbell
    LB | Iowa
    A

dolphins.svg

Eli Ricks
    CB | Alabama
    A+

dolphins.svg

Luke Schoonmaker
    TE | Michigan
    A+

dolphins.svg

Evan Hull
    RB | Northwestern
    A+

dolphins.svg

Rakim Jarrett
    WR | Maryland
    A

dolphins.svg

Jay Ward
    S | LSU
    A+

dolphins.svg

Kei'Trel Clark
    CB | Louisville
    B+

dolphins.svg

Dorian Williams
    LB | Tulane
    B+

dolphins.svg

Jaxson Kirkland
    OT | Washington
    B+

dolphins.svg

Jake Haener
    QB | Fresno State
    A+

dolphins.svg

YaYa Diaby
    EDGE | Louisville
    A+
    dolphins.svg

Nesta Jade Silvera
    DL | Arizona State
    A+

dolphins.svg

Zack Kuntz
    TE | Old Dominion
    B+

dolphins.svg

Hunter Luepke
    RB | North Dakota State

As I mentioned in that other thread, I'm also high on Tuli Tuipuloto. He's another big-bodied DE. I'm VERY interested in finding a guy to play Defensive End. I don't trust Ogbah's back, and we have no real depth at that position. In any event, Ogbah is gone next year.
If we can steal a working DE in a year where the pool is deep, I am going to do it. The position is too important, and too expensive in Free Agency.

My fav big DE so far is Tyler Lacy. Kind of reminds me of Smoot from the Jags.

Not addressing CB or Safety in the draft could be a mistake? Jones is about to be cut, and with the uncertainty surrounding both Needham and Brandon Jones' return to health, as well as, Trill Williams coming back from his injury situation, I think it be a wise decision to select a DB early. Miami would be prudent to take advantage of a very deep CB class and/or a very talented Safety group.

Back
Top Bottom