We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck

not all of the 80's......keep in mind we went to the SB in 82 and 84......Buffalo started winning later 80's and 90's though I get your point......I'm not rooting for the rams to win.....I'm rooting for Buffalo to lose and did I tell you Ozzy's doing the halftime show?
He looks like he can't even walk. How are they keeping him upright?

Ya younger fans do not understand the hurting Buffalo put on us during that time. No matter how good a team we had, Buffalo was just a little better. It was maddening!

I'm almost 40, but didn't start watching football until the early 90s. I didn't have a hated team as a kid, so it took the Monday Night Miracle to make me hate the Jets and then started hating the Pats because of the same reasons as the rest of America.

They were our primary nemesis for all of the 80's and 90's.
Yeah - I wasn't getting that either - they have been the biggest rival long term IMO - because it was when the Fins were actually good....I'm also from Upstate NY so that's all I heard about as well was the Bills so they are prob my most hated team.

I was explaining to my son this morning - who's not a huge sports fan but does root for the Fins with me - didn't quite understand why we would root for the Rams at 1st until I explained it to him. He's joined me on the you only root for 1 team bus so I had to explain to him why situations like this were the exception to that because it's only for that game!

Rooting for the Rams! Bills loss would be great to start the year. I expect Jets to lose to Ravens, and we beat the Pats at home to sit atop the division 1-0 after week 1.

Unfortunately, if I was betting money on it, I think Bills win a statement game tonight by beating the defending SB champs.

He looks like he can't even walk. How are they keeping him upright?

Marionette

bob baker clown GIF by Bob Baker Marionette Theater

Let's go Rams! Great pickup with Allen Robinson. Josh Allen had an excellent playoff but was often average in the regular season. Should be an interesting game

For the record, we are Rams fans more than just tonight.

Two games against San Fran are pretty important. Especially since they blew it last year in the season finale and cost us 11 spots in the draft. Which in turn cost us more picks to send to KC for Hill.

But ya, go Rams.

I want to wake up in first place tomorrow morning (alphabetically), but for real on Monday morning. Obviously we all do.

I'm almost 40, but didn't start watching football until the early 90s. I didn't have a hated team as a kid, so it took the Monday Night Miracle to make me hate the Jets and then started hating the Pats because of the same reasons as the rest of America.

Dude I'm 32 and was born in 1990.

Say let's say you're 39 and started in 95 just to put it in the middle of the 90s, you still started watching at the age of like...12 or so lol

Only commenting because you made it seem like you're a late bloomer but that's normal.

Dude I'm 32 and was born in 1990.

Say let's say you're 39 and started in 95 just to put it in the middle of the 90s, you still started watching at the age of like...12 or so lol

Only commenting because you made it seem like you're a late bloomer but that's normal.

I can't figure out what's being critiqued here.

Back
Top Bottom