We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck

Happy La Rams GIF by Los Angeles Rams

I can't figure out what's being critiqued here.

He said he's almost 40 BUT only started watching in the early 90s lol

I'm just saying that makes him sound like he started late when in reality he started before even being a teenager lol which is normal.

It's not really a critique though.

Buffalo fans have all the obnoxious arrogance of patriots fans without the Super Bowls. You would think fans of a team known for failure would be a little more humble. Nope. They strut around as if the season is just a formality and the Lombardi trophy is theirs already. Not to mention the embarrassment to the nfl and humanity in general that is bill’s mafia. Those clowns should be mocked and shunned at every opportunity but the team ownership embraces them. I never want to see that low class behavior rewarded. Go Rams

For the record, we are Rams fans more than just tonight.

Two games against San Fran are pretty important. Especially since they blew it last year in the season finale and cost us 11 spots in the draft. Which in turn cost us more picks to send to KC for Hill.

But ya, go Rams.

I want to wake up in first place tomorrow morning (alphabetically), but for real on Monday morning. Obviously we all do.
Good point!

I

Wow I learned two new words this week because of FH. Love it. Love me some good words.

Incontrovertible being the other.

Apophenia was @Fin-Loco's Word Of The Day yesterday in the thread about Head Coaching Debuts.

He correctly explained how past patterns do not influence future outcomes. And today he quoted past patterns as reason for optimism why the Rams would win.

I thought it was absolutely hysterical, understanding that you had to be familiar with yesterday's conversation to fully appreciate it.

Apophenia was @Fin-Loco's Word Of The Day yesterday in the thread about Head Coaching Debuts.

He correctly explained how past patterns do not influence future outcomes. And today he quoted past patterns as reason for optimism why the Rams would win.

I thought it was absolutely hysterical, understanding that you had to be familiar with yesterday's conversation to fully appreciate it.

I just looked up the word. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom