We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck

Apophenia was @Fin-Loco's Word Of The Day yesterday in the thread about Head Coaching Debuts.

He correctly explained how past patterns do not influence future outcomes. And today he quoted past patterns as reason for optimism why the Rams would win.

I thought it was absolutely hysterical, understanding that you had to be familiar with yesterday's conversation to fully appreciate it.
Where's the reference you're referencing?

It was a great word to learn. I had never heard of it before.
I knew long ago there had to be a term for the whole concept of if you look for red cars you see red cars and other attempts to tie unrelated things. I scoured every lexicon out there until I found it.

I knew long ago there had to be a term for the whole concept of if you look for red cars you see red cars and other attempts to tie unrelated things. I scoured every lexicon out there until I found it.

Except for Stupid ppl.

Law 1: Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.

My prediction is the bills lose and blame it on a coin toss

Hopefully they because of a bad punt.

Although, I'd rather they lose by a ton of points simply because they aren't a good team. But losing on a horrible punt would be poetic. I'm struggling to come up with the exact scenario in which a bad punt would cost you a game but whatever that scenario is, I want it to unfold tonight.

Apophenia be damned!!! GO RAMS!!!

This was the original post. Not sure where it went.
It's a tweet. I didn't write it. It's a helluva lot more pertinent than the record of first games of coaches who have nothing in common besides geographic location and players in similar clothing.

Back
Top Bottom